Philips Moves Into Small-town America
- PHILIPS SPEECH DEBUTS CORPORATE VOICE DIALING. // Tele-Service News;Mar2002, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p8
Focuses on the Enterprise Voice Dialing, a voice dialing product from Philips Speech Processing.
- Philips debuts Brazilian Portuguese version of Speechpearl 99. // Audiotex Update;Feb2000, p2
Features the Brazilian Portuguese version of the speech recognition platform Speechpearl 99 from Philips Speech Processing. Enhancement of language portfolio for the telephony industry; Commitment of Philips to make speech recognition available globally; Use of speech recognition based...
- Digital Pocket Memo 9500 from Philips Speech Processing. // Imaging Economics;Apr2008, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p41
The article evaluates the Digital Pocket Memo 9500, a dictation recorder from Philips Speech Processing Co.
- Digital Voice Tracers from Philips. // Medical Imaging;Oct2008, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p61
The article evaluates Digital Voice Tracers from Philips Speech Processing.
- $39 continuous-speech program from Philips. Fischer, Christina // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;08/17/98, Vol. 27 Issue 21, p30
Focuses on the FreeSpeech 98 software introduced by Philips Speech Processing company, which features the continuous-speech recognition technology of the company. Details on Philips Speech Processing; Reference to the technology on which the company traditionally focused; Discussion on the...
- PHILIPS ADDS 3 LANGUAGES TO SPEECH RECOGNITION PRODUCTS. // Audiotex Update;Apr2000, p6
Reports the addition of Danish, Finnish and Australian English language to SpeechPearl and SpeechMania natural language recognition software of Philips Speech Processing. Key in delivering enhanced information services; Efforts of Phillips in the development of local language support; Portfolio...
- PHILIPS LAUNCHES SPEECH RECOGNITION IN ASIAN MARKETS. // Audiotex Update;May2000, p5
Reports the signing of license agreements for speech recognition systems by Philips Speech Processing in Asia. Company background and operations; Plans for integration and distribution of software in Taiwan, Japan and China; Increased demand for speech recognition-based systems; Motives and...
- PHILIPS SPEECH PROCESSING LAUNCHES SPEECHPEARL 2000. // Audiotex Update;Dec2000, p2
Introduces SpeechPearl 2000 engine, a speech recognition engine for telephony systems by Philips Speech Processing. Use of the SpeechPearl 2000 engine in telecom applications; Includes automated directory assistance, voice access to yellow and white pages; Capability of the engine in...
- PHILIPS SPEECH PROCESSING LAUNCHES SPEECHPEARL 2000. // Audiotex Update;Jan2001, p4
Focuses on Philips Speech Processing's introduction of its core speech recognition engine for telephony systems. Features and capabilities of SpeechPearl 2000; Transformation of interactive voice response systems; Essential element of the company's SpeechMania voice platform; Set of modules.