Living In A Wireless Laboratory
- SkyGo finds users receptive to wireless advertising. Bruno, Antony // RCR Wireless News;1/1/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p31
Reports on the findings released by SkyGo Inc. on wireless communication advertising.
- Entering A New Advertising Era. Mears, Jennifer // Wireless Week;09/25/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 39, p80
Reports on the advertising campaigns of wireless telecommunication companies. Overview of the concept of lifestyle advertising; Significance of popular culture in advertising; Expenditures of telecommunication companies in advertising campaigns. INSET: Pumping Wireless Data.
- Text Appeal. Jacobs, Heather // Photo District News;Oct2002, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p58
Focuses on the advertising campaign for Pod, the youth-oriented brand of telephone company SingTel Mobile in Singapore, as of October 2002. Members of the creative team behind the campaign; Casting efforts for the campaign; Digital photography used for the campaign.
- VoiceStream Bows $100 Mil. Effort. Flass, Rebecca // Adweek Midwest Edition;7/22/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 30, p18
Focuses on the advertising campaign created by Publicis in the U.S. West Coast, featuring actress Catherine Zeta-Jones promoting the services of wireless service provider VoiceStream, which changes its name to T-Mobile as of July 2002. Tagline of the campaign; Target market; Media max for the...
- Malaysia's TM campaign rides on music buzz strategy. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;12/17/2009, p16
A review is offered of a television advertisement for the web site everyoneconnnects.net, powered by Telekom Malaysia Bhd (TM).
- telecom. Wasserman, Todd // Adweek Western Edition;04/24/2000, Vol. 50 Issue 17, pU40
Focuses on the 1999 market status of telecommunications companies in the United States. Advertising campaign spendings of several companies; Other campaign initiatives of the companies.
- Globalstar Ads Tweak Cell Rivals' Dead Zones. Wasserman, Todd // Brandweek;10/23/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 41, p6
Reports on the advertising campaign of the satellite telecommunications firm Globalstar. Focus of the television and print advertisements; Features of the phones; Budget for the campaign; Market share of the company.
- Verizon Beckons 5 to Pitch for $20-30 Mil. Push. Gianatasio, David; McMains, Andrew // Adweek Eastern Edition;6/26/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 26, p4
Reports the call of Boston-based Verizon Communications for its roster shops to push for brand-building and product specific executions. Invitations for advertising agencies to propose ideas; Campaign advertisement made by Bozell in New York for Verizon; Incorporation of concepts into...
- News. // Marketing Week;6/24/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p8
Announces BTCellnet's launching of its national press advertising campaign on July 1, 1999. Theme; Creator.