Entering A New Advertising Era
- Text Appeal. Jacobs, Heather // Photo District News;Oct2002, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p58
Focuses on the advertising campaign for Pod, the youth-oriented brand of telephone company SingTel Mobile in Singapore, as of October 2002. Members of the creative team behind the campaign; Casting efforts for the campaign; Digital photography used for the campaign.
- VoiceStream Bows $100 Mil. Effort. Flass, Rebecca // Adweek Midwest Edition;7/22/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 30, p18
Focuses on the advertising campaign created by Publicis in the U.S. West Coast, featuring actress Catherine Zeta-Jones promoting the services of wireless service provider VoiceStream, which changes its name to T-Mobile as of July 2002. Tagline of the campaign; Target market; Media max for the...
- Malaysia's TM campaign rides on music buzz strategy. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;12/17/2009, p16
A review is offered of a television advertisement for the web site everyoneconnnects.net, powered by Telekom Malaysia Bhd (TM).
- telecom. Wasserman, Todd // Adweek Western Edition;04/24/2000, Vol. 50 Issue 17, pU40
Focuses on the 1999 market status of telecommunications companies in the United States. Advertising campaign spendings of several companies; Other campaign initiatives of the companies.
- Living In A Wireless Laboratory. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;09/25/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 39, p84
Reports on the wireless advertising in telecommunication industry. Advertising campaign of SkyGo Inc. in Boulder, Colorado; Questions on wireless advertising; Trials on wireless advertising. INSET: Vicinity: Branding Globally, Marketing Locally.
- Globalstar Ads Tweak Cell Rivals' Dead Zones. Wasserman, Todd // Brandweek;10/23/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 41, p6
Reports on the advertising campaign of the satellite telecommunications firm Globalstar. Focus of the television and print advertisements; Features of the phones; Budget for the campaign; Market share of the company.
- Verizon Beckons 5 to Pitch for $20-30 Mil. Push. Gianatasio, David; McMains, Andrew // Adweek Eastern Edition;6/26/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 26, p4
Reports the call of Boston-based Verizon Communications for its roster shops to push for brand-building and product specific executions. Invitations for advertising agencies to propose ideas; Campaign advertisement made by Bozell in New York for Verizon; Incorporation of concepts into...
- News. // Marketing Week;6/24/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p8
Announces BTCellnet's launching of its national press advertising campaign on July 1, 1999. Theme; Creator.
- Hard Calls for Ex-Darlings of Wall Street. Wasserman, Todd // Brandweek;01/08/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p16
Provides information on the financial condition and advertising campaigns of several telecommunication companies in the United States as of January 2001. Information on the marketing of long distance call services and Internet services; Amount of the advertising spending of telecommunication...