New Zealand's Anti-competitive Crackdown
- Fixed Line Telecoms Industry Profile: New Zealand. // Fixed Line Telecoms Industry Profile: New Zealand;Oct2010, p1
Presents a profile of the Fixed Line Telecoms industry in New Zealand. Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape; Leading companies in the industry; Market forecasts; Demographics; Further reading.
- Wireless Telecommunication Services Industry Profile: New Zealand. // Wireless Telecommunication Services Industry Profile: New Zealan;Sep2010, p1
Presents a profile of the Wireless Telecommunication Services industry in New Zealand. Background on Datamonitor, a business information company specializing in industry analysis; Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape;...
- Upgrading New Zealand's rural network. Smith, Ray // Telecom Asia;Jul96, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p38
Focuses on telecommunication services provided by Telecom New Zealand in rural areas of New Zealand. Challenges in the rural telecommunication program; Impact of telecommunication deregulation on the company; Farmers as some of the most demanding customers.
- A word in your ear. Beishon, Marc // Director (00123242);Jun99, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p93
Looks at Telecom company's Free2Talk free telephone service in Great Britain. How it works; Comments from Joshua Sayles, managing director of Telecom; Partnership with other telecommunication firms; Service tests; Projected customer base.
- Telecom threatened with fines. Halilović, Emir // Prague Business Journal;3/25/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p1
Reports the financial threats of Czech Telecommunication Office (ÄŒTÚ) and Office for Protection of Economic Competition to Telecom. Introduction of a tariff without call credit; Demand from the telecommunications law; Accusation by David StÃ¡dník, a head of ÄŒTÃš.
- Telecom Besieged. Hall, Terry // Chartered Accountants Journal;Dec1998, Vol. 77 Issue 11, p48
Discusses the risks facing the telecommunication company Telecom New Zealand. Initiatives launch by the company; How competition is affecting the company; Conflict of the company with politicians.
- The Internet--more, faster and cheaper. // New Zealand Management;Dec2000/Jan2001, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p23
Reports on Telecom Corp.'s launch of the Southern Cross Cable telecommunication project that stretches from the United States to Australia. Cable's length; Other companies with investments in the venture.
- Telecom targets strong growth. Hall, Terry // Chartered Accountants Journal;Sep99, Vol. 78 Issue 8, p48
Reports on the expansion of New Zealand-based telecommunication company Telecom Corp. Goal to expands its horizon and penetrate the telecommunications market in Australasia; Plans to increase its capital spending; Reactions from investors.
- TCNZ hints at W-CDMA shift. Colquhoun, Lachlan // Telecom Asia;Dec2003, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p12
Reports on the plan of Telecom New Zealand (TCNZ)to partner with Hutchison Australia in leveraging its 3G mobile phones. Plans of TCNZ for its 3G network; Estimated cost of the 3G network; Objective of the deal it has Lucent.