West Coast Sizzles With Hot Wireless Companies
- AlterEgo Empowers Enterprises. // Wireless Week;11/20/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 47, p22
Presents information on AlterEgo Mobile Web Server 2.0 and AlterEgo Designer 2.0, two products from AlterEgo Networks Inc. for enterprises, telecommunication and Internet service providers.
- ArrayComm Deal Boosts Fixed-Wireless. Dawson, Fred // Multichannel News;04/17/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p49
Reports on Sony Corp.'s decision to support the national-network plans of ArrayComm Inc. Role of fixed wireless as a challenger to cable and digital subscriber line (DSL) in the residential high speed data market; Sony's contribution of funding to ArrayComm's iBURST development project;...
- Arraycomm lands contract in UAE. // RCR;02/15/99, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p49
Reports on ArrayComm Inc.'s acquisition of a contract from Emirates Telecommunications Corp., the official telecommunications provider in the United Arab Emirates.
- VeriSign Focuses On Security. // Wireless Week;11/13/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 46, p30
Reports on the partnerships forged by VeriSign Inc., a provider of telecommunication infrastructure services. Partnership with AlterEgo Networks, a mobile Internet adaptive infrastructure and services provider; Agreement of VeriSign with Commtouch, an integrated e-mail and messaging solutions...
- A burst of speed Down Under. Clark, Robert // Wireless Asia;11/15/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p6
Discusses the six-month trial of i-Burst, the world's newest high-speed mobile technology from ArrayComm Inc., scheduled in 2004 in Australia. Background on the technology; Details of the trial run.
- ArrayComm nabs technology parent. // Telephony;6/10/96, Vol. 230 Issue 24, p23
Reports that ArrayComm has been awarded a patent for spatial division multiple access, the coverage-enhancing technology incorporated in the company's IntelliCel line of processor products.
- IntelliCell platform part of PHS system. // RCR;12/01/97, Vol. 16 Issue 47, p21
Annouces the incorporation of the IntelliCell Personal Handyphone System platform (PHS) by ArrayComm Incorporated into a generation of cell stations to serve Japan's PHS network. Who manufactured the PHS; How the system will be incorporated.
- ArrayComm trial aids voice quaility. // RCR;09/08/97, Vol. 16 Issue 36, p14
States that an in-house and European field trial tests to increase system capacity and voice quality in Global Systems for Mobile communications networks were successfully completed by ArrayComm Incorporated for its InteliCell technology. Information on the field trials that had been run;...
- AlterEgo offers scalable platform for apps development. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;11/27/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 48, p27
Reports on AlterEgo Networks Inc.'s introduction of its Mobile Web Server 2.0 and Designer 2.0 software designed to offer wireless enterprises and Internet service providers a platform to deploy enterprise applications.