Ensuring More Power
- Desktop Speakerphone. // Wireless Review;07/15/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 14, p60
Introduces the Desktop Speakerphone from Andrew Wireless Products for users of Nokia 5100 and 6100-series phones. Features of the Desktop Speakerphone.
- Smartphones. Rodriguez, Armando // PCWorld;Feb2013, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p69
The article explores various technological innovation trends for smartphones in 2013. The article notes the development of built-in wireless battery chargers for phones from Nokia and HTC, comments that quad-core computer processors will become the norm in smartphone production, and notes the...
- The Antenna Co. changes its name to Andrew Wireless Products. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;02/03/97, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p23
Reports that The Antenna Company has officially changed its name to Andrew Wireless Products Group. Plans by Andrew Wireless to address customer needs through technologically advanced products; Comments from Gene Maher, vice president of sales and marketing for Andrew Wireless.
- Andrew Launches Car Power Adapter Compass Combo. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;9/17/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p32
Features the Navitrek, an all-in-one vehicle power adapter for wireless phones from Andrew Wireless Products in Illinois. Integration of electronic compass; Display of vehicles current bearing; Maintenance of battery peak capacity.
- New products: Analog. Goodenough, Frank // Electronic Design;7/10/95, Vol. 43 Issue 14, p154
Reports on the development of integrated controller charged lithium-ion (Li-Ion) batteries. Capabilities of versatile chip.
- Taking Charge. Dawson, Dudley // Yachting;Apr2001, Vol. 189 Issue 4, p40
Reports on the availability of battery chargers with high amperage output.
- Battery-charger IC doubles as current sensor. Varga, Craig // Electronic Design;02/09/98, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p134
Presents information on LT1620 battery-charger. Features of the system; How the system operates; Indepth look at the circuit operation of the system.
- Battery tender holds the charge. Benenson, Tom // Flying;Apr96, Vol. 123 Issue 4, p48
Reports on the availability of the SuperSmart Battery Tender. Capabilities; Specifications; Price; Contact information.
- Charge-it. // Popular Electronics;Nov97, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p46
Provides information on how to built the Charge-It, a dual regulated charger for nickel cadmium (NiCd) and Gel-Cell batteries. Circuit description; Construction of circuit board; Parts list for Charge-It.