i3 Mobile Comes Into View
- The Market's Wild Ride. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;04/10/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 15, p1
No abstract available.
- Wireless Services Microcap i3 Mobile Mulls Alternatives. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/4/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 42, p5
Provides information on the plan of Stamford, Connecticut-based i3 Mobile Inc. to hire an investment bank to explore strategic alternatives including a possible sale of the company.
- i3 Mobile premieres voice-activated wireless Internet access. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;10/1/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p24
Provides information on Pronto, a voice-activated wireless Internet access application from i3 Mobile. Features of the Pronto service; How the company created the service; Benefits of the application.
- i3 Mobile opens Hurst development center. Marsh, Jackie L. // Fort Worth Business Press;09/29/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 23, p3
Reports on the opening of an i3 Mobile development center in Hurst, Texas. i3 Mobile's provision of wireless personalized Internet content and electronic commerce services; Number of employees in the Hurst facility; Initial offering held by the firm on April 6, 2000.
- I3 Mobile extends deal using Diversinet product. // RCR;08/21/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p41
Announces I3 Mobile Inc.'s extension of a licensing agreement for Diversinet Corp.'s Passport Certificate Server and Passport Authorization Product security technology for m-commerce applications.
- i3 Mobile switches to Nasdaq. // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/30/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 39, p10
Reports on i3 Mobile Inc.'s receipt of approval from the Nasdaq Market System to transfer the listing of its shares from the Nasdaq national market to the Nasdaq small-cap market. Reasons for the transfer.
- NeoPoint, i3 Mobile plan public offerings. // RCR;01/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p19
Reports on planned initial public offerings of i3 Mobile Inc., distributor of customized information to wireless devices, and NeoPoint Inc., a handset maker and Internet portal. Overview on i3 Mobile's distribution agreements with mobile carriers; Total amount targeted to be raised by both...
- WW, i3 Get Mobile At GlobalXChange. // Wireless Week;09/11/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 37, p5
Highlights the launching of i3 Mobile's wireless portal in Chicago, Illinois. Features of the portal; Statement issued by Richard Purcell of `Wireless Week' on the portal.
- i3 Mobile to transmit college-related content. // RCR;07/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 29, p24
Reports that wireless media solutions supplier i3 Mobile has chosen Student Advantage's U-Wire to provide college-related news to wireless phones, pagers and other mobile devices.