Talking Instead Of Punching Tiny Little Keys
- B2B: Where The Real Money Flows. Dziatkiewicz, Mark // Wireless Week;09/25/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 39, p28
Deals with the potentials of the business-to-business wireless Internet. Primary focus of wireless Internet efforts; Contributions of Sprint PCS and AT&T to wireless Internet services; Comments from Knox Bricken, analyst at the Yankee Group on consumer applications.
- Informio Debuts SpeedMail 2.0. // Wireless Week;8/20/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 34, p6
Reports on the second version of Informio Incorporated's SpeedMail voice-enabled E-mail platform. Estimated percentage of enterprise E-mail applications SpeedMail covers; Benefit from SpeedMail.
- Beyond E-Mail: Voice Web. Smetannikov, Max // Inter@ctive Week;10/16/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 42, p56
Presents information on Informio company which aim to bring its business model to the market. Services offered by the company for the wireless market; Significant market for Informio's market; Challenge in providing an alternative method of providing the speech-to-text translation service. ...
- Informio: Back To The Basics. Bourrie, Sally Ruth // Wireless Week;06/26/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 26, p37
Offer a look at the nature of the business of Informio company in Lexington, Massachusetts. Details on the wireless Internet network launched; Comments from Don Picard, chief technology officer and co-founder; Information on the company's infrastructure.
- Informio to offer voice-enabled enterprise app as enhanced service. Bruno, Antony // RCR;06/19/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 25, p9
Reports on the establishment of the company Informio on June 19, 2000 with the goal of voice-enabling enterprise applications, either hosted at its data center or at the enterprise and providing wireless carriers access to these applications.
- Shedding The 'Portal' Label. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;8/27/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 35, p16
Discusses the move of voice technology companies to change their focus from providing wireless Internet portal services into hosting voice-enabling services. Factors prompting voice technology companies to shift their focus; Features of the SpeedMail product of Informio Inc.; Information on the...
- The Web's dark side. Zalud, Bill // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb98, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p186
Presents information on a study of firms which provide their employees with Internet/Web access, points to a dark side. Statistical information on employees who waste company time surfing the Web for non business reasons.
- The Internet's growth problems. Naldi, Maurizio // Telecommunications - International Edition;Jan1998, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p55
Focuses on the growth problems of the Internet. Impact of Internet on public network services; Intrinsic distributed nature of the Internet; Diffusion data; Alternative strategies to divert Internet traffic.
- On...the...email@example.com. Lam, Shona // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;05/15/97, Vol. 156 Issue 10, p1465
Presents advice in conducting Internet searches. Highlights from the web site of the Canadian Medical Association; Recommendation of the web site of the Family Physician Asthma Group of Canada.