- High-wire act. Elliott, Monica // IIE Solutions;Jul2001, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p26
Features Gloria Maceiko, vice president of sales for Unimobile Inc. in Santa Clara, California. Career background; Reason for joining the company; Information on her favorite project.
- Unimobile expands wireless services. Ribeiro, John // InfoWorld;05/08/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p78D
Reports on the expansion of the wireless communication services offered by Unimobile.com. Two-way messaging services for personal computers and mobile devices; Partnerships entered by Unimobile with portals; Other services offered by the company.
- Unimobile kills free service. Ribeiro, John // InfoWorld;03/05/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p56B
Reports that Unimobile has decided to discontinue its free service of consumer-to-consumer Short Message Service as of February 15, 2001 to focus on its enterprise customers. Key element of Unimobile's strategy in 2000; Categories of enterprises; Features of its Unimobile 4.0 messaging software.
- World Briefs. // RCR Wireless News;6/11/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 24, p30
Presents news briefs on the telecommunication industry as of June 11, 2001. Deployment of the wireless messaging platform of Unimobile Inc. at Singapore Airlines; Contract signed by the Global Telecom Solutions Sector of Motorola Inc. with Kuwait's Mobile Telecommunications Co. to expand its...
- Just Say 'No' To Spam. // Wireless Week;04/09/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 15, p20
Offers a look at the mobile messaging platform from Unimobile Inc. Spam control feature; How the messages are filtered.
- News Flash. Courteau, Suzanne // Electronic News;5/13/2002, Vol. 48 Issue 20, p14
Presents news briefs on the semiconductor and computer industries as of May 2002. Update on the restructuring plan for South Korean memory maker Hynix Semiconductor Inc.; Use of QLogic's Fibre Down technology by International Business Machines Corp. in its eServer BladeCenter servers;...
- Unimobile.com licenses technology to V-Mail. // RCR Wireless News;10/23/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p20
Reports that wireless text messaging provider Unimobile.com will license its 3.0 business platform technology to V-Mail, a developer of Internet communication and data compression software.
- VeriSign to target wireless. // RCR Wireless News;3/22/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p48
Reports on the plan of VeriSign Inc. to unify its telecommunications services and promote its brand to wireless carrier and content customers in the U.S., as of March 2004. Reason of VeriSign for acquiring the assets of Unimobile from Electronics For Imaging; Value of the acquisition; Services...
- Bridging The Mobile Internet Gap. Achar, Aparna // Wireless Week;07/10/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 28, p16
Features Indian company Unimobile.com which has ventured into the mobile Internet market in the United States. How its Mobile service works; Venture capital received by the company; Partners of Unimobile in India; Consumers targeted by the company.