Alliance Targets IT Services
- AppliedTheory teams with SAIC. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/05/99, Vol. 46 Issue 45, p4A
Reports on the strategic alliance between Applied Theory Corp. and Science Applications International Corp., the largest employee-owned information technology company in the United States.
- Companies Making News. // Material Handling Management;Feb2004, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p10
Presents updates on the materials handling equipment industry in the U.S. as of February 2004. Information on a global alliance partnership between Symbol Technologies Inc. and IBM; Acquisition of RPA Wireless Inc. by Antenna Software Inc.; Opening of the Asia-Pacific headquarters of RedPrairie...
- AppliedTheory sets national plan. Barrett, Randy // Inter@ctive Week;07/13/98, Vol. 5 Issue 26, p19
Reports that the New York-based Internet service provider AppliedTheory Communications Incorporated has announced plans to expand nationally. How the expansion will be funded; Outline of AppliedTheory's expansion plan.
- Europe's new pecking order? Berendt, Annelise // Telecommunications - International Edition;Sep98, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p25
Focuses on strategic alliance trends among telecommunication companies in Europe to expand communication networks in the country. Involvement of companies such as Esprit Telecom and Viatel to carve out niche markets in the region; Plans of industry players to give more attention to neglected...
- Intelligent alliances. Segil, Larraine // Executive Excellence;Jul97, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p19
Discusses ways on how to develop a well-planned strategic alliance. Development of an internal strategic analysis as it relates to both tactical and strategic alliances; Process of developing strategy; Distinction between strategic and tactical alliances; Benefits from the strategy.
- A Preliminary Typology of Learning in International Strategic Alliances. Tsang, Eric W. K. // Journal of World Business;Fall99, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p211
The idea of gaining access to sources of know-how located outside of the organization through strategic alliances is increasingly popular. This article examines the issue of learning in strategic alliances. Two different objects of learning are discussed and compared. They are "learning the...
- VERBALTEK/MVION FORM MARKETING ALLIANCE. // Telephone IP News;Dec2000, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p2
Reports on the marketing alliance formed by VerbalTek Inc. and mvion.
- FAULDING ACQUIRES RIGHTS TO PACLITAXEL IN EUROPE. // Worldwide Biotech;Apr2001, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p2
Focuses on the long-term alliance made by Faulding Pharmaceuticals with NaPro Biotherapeutics, Inc. for the marketing and sale of paclitaxel throughout Europe.
- Teaming up for success. Doorley III, Thomas L. // Business Quarterly;Summer93, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p99
Discusses how strategic alliances provide growth and improve competitiveness in corporations. Examples of corporations forming alliances; Advantages and risks.