Locating Emergency Callers
- Briefly. // Telephony;09/25/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 13, p80
Presents update on the wireless sector of the telecommunications industry of the United States as of September 25, 2000. Strategic business alliance between Hewlett-Packard and U.S. Wireless; Personal communications system service launched by VoiceStream Wireless in New York and New Jersey.
- HP, U.S. Wireless join in alliance on location network. // RCR Wireless News;9/25/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p76
Reports the strategic alliance between Hewlett-Packard Co. and U.S. Wireless Corp. to create network operating and data processing centers in Palo Alto, California.
- Pushing five nines to the limit. Schober, David // Telephony;09/13/99, Vol. 237 Issue 11, p26
Reports that Hewlett-Packard (HP) added SAP, a software producer focusing on specialized databases and BEA Systems to its 5nines:5minutes Alliance. Implication of the move; Remarks from Jennifer Carr, high-availability marketing manager for Hewlett-Packard; Role of BEA in the alliance.
- Indigo, HP Announce Partnership. // American Printer;Jan99, Vol. 222 Issue 4, p16
Announces the strategic technical alliance between Indigo and Hewlett-Packard (HP) Co. to explore future products and markets. Remarks from Joel S. Birnbaum, senior vice president and director of HP Laboratories; Comments from Benny Landa, Indigo chairman and chief executive officer.
- Multimedia wireless. Emmett, Arielle // America's Network;09/01/97, Vol. 101 Issue 17, p35
Reports on the project of AirMedia and Hewlett Packard to develop wireless Internet solutions. Reason why AirMedian announced its original equipment manufacturer (OEM) agreement with HP; Comments of Richard Walker of HP Home Products Division on the project; Real-time wireless alerts provided...
- HP and Active Software Unveil Activeworks Integration System. // Productivity Software;Nov99, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p1
Reports on the alliance formed by Active Software Inc. and Hewlett-Packard Company aimed to offer cross-application process-management solutions.
- Oresis, HP join for packet voice solution. // RCR Wireless News;5/27/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p20
Reports on the alliance between Oresis Communications Inc. and Hewlett-Packard Co. to develop packet voice solution. Efforts of Oresis to improve revenues and reduce operational costs; Specifications of the solution.
- AT&T, HP partner on CTI solution. Rendleman, John // PC Week;06/22/98, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p30
Presents details about the computer-telephony integration (CTI) technology partnership of AT&T Solutions Inc. and Hewlett-Packard Co. How AT&T Solutions and HP's CTI plan will help companies; The call for AT&T Solutions to augment its Multimedia Call Center Solutions Services with HP's...
- HP signs JetSend licensees. Kaplan, Simone // PC Week;06/22/98, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p52
Announces that Lexmark International Inc. plans to incorporate Hewlett-Packard (HP) Co.'s JetSend technology into its printers through an agreement it signed with HP. Why Lexmark decided to license the technology; Lexmark to collaborate with HP in developing future versions of JetSend and will...