- Aether invests $8M in ePhones. // RCR;08/07/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p25
Informs that wireless data products and services provider Aether Systems Inc. completed a strategic investment in ePhones, a wireless Internet products and services solutions provider.
- Aether partners with news group to create gateway. // RCR Wireless News;2/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p25
Reports on the partnership between the Newspaper Association of America and Aether Systems Inc. to create a wireless gateway in the United States.
- Sharp, Aether ally for e-mail solution. // RCR Wireless News;12/3/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 49, p7
Reports on the partnership between Sharp Electronics Corp. and Aether Systems Inc. Purpose of the partnership; Technology used by Aether to create a product for secure wireless Internet access.
- SHARP LAUNCHES BETA MOBILE SERVICES FOR ZAURUS PDA. // Telephone IP News;Jun2002, Vol. 13 Issue 6, pN.PAG
States that Sharp Electronics Corp. has launched a beta version of its wireless service offering for the Sharp Zaurus PDA. Partnership between Sharp Electronics Corp. and Aether Systems Inc.; Information on the beta consumer solution product; Features of the product.
- Wheeler and Aether, Part II. Silva, Jeffrey // RCR;02/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p12
Investigates anomalies in the business ties between Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association President Tom Wheeler and Aether Systems Inc. in the United States. Query on ethical, legal, and political issues; Insistence of Wheeler on the artistic license provided by the Aether deal;...
- Aether partners with Handspring, EON. // RCR Wireless News;10/1/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p24
Reports on the partnerships formed by Aether Systems Inc. with Handspring Inc. and EON InfoTec Pte Ltd. to expand its Fusion software.
- Visa in Partnership to Develop Wireless Financial Applications. Souccar, Miriam Kreinin // American Banker;5/3/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 85, p11
Reports on the partnership between Visa USA and Aether Systems Inc. to develop financial applications for mobile devices. Terms under the deal; Information services that Aether sells.
- WirelessCar, Aether partner on telematics. // RCR Wireless News;8/27/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 35, p23
Reports on the partnership of Wireless Car with Aether Systems Inc. to create a telematics platform capable of supporting a range of wireless networks, standards and protocols. Benefit of the partnership.
- Aether partners with S1. // RCR Wireless News;9/18/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 38, p66
Reports the partnership between Aether Systems Inc. and S1 Corp. to develop a suite of wireless data access and transaction services in Maryland.