Schwab Extends Its Ambitious Reach Into Wireless Services
- AT&T Wireless, Sprint PCS team up to meet siting needs. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;2/3/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p1
Focuses on a series of initiatives announced by AT&T Wireless Services Inc. to lower overhead and increase revenues including a tower sharing agreement with Sprint PCS and a strategic relationship with IBM Corp. Terms of the agreement between AT&T and Sprint PCS; Plans of Sprint; Agreement of...
- Digital Orchid Blooms With NASCAR Service. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;2/24/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p44
Reports on the launch of downloadable real-time applications NASCAR.com TO GO by AT&T Wireless Inc. and Spring PCS. Features of the application; Amount for downloading the application; Advantages of the application.
- Schwab's earning swelled in 3Q 2000. Valentin-Mari, Jeffry // Caribbean Business;11/2/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 43, p12
Cites the rise in financial services giant Charles Schwab & Co. Inc.'s operating income for the third quarter of 2000. Earnings per share; Operating income of Charles Schwab for the same period in 1999.
- Schwab Aims to Do Banking Own Way. ANDERSON, AMY L. // American Banker;5/25/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 101, p1
Reports on the advantage of Charles Schwab & Co. as it evolves into a competitor to full service financial companies in the United States. Bank offerings; Merrill Lynch's entry into banking with FDIC-insured cash management accounts; Schwab's customer relationship process.
- Schwab adds services for smaller investors. Fraser, Katharine // American Banker;2/24/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 36, p12
Reports on Charles Schwab and Co.'s revision of its Signature Services program to allow small investors to participate in the program.
- Breaking News. // Wireless Week;09/13/99, Vol. 5 Issue 37, p3
Presents news briefs on telecommunication industry. Purchase agreement signed by Sprint PCS; Software application offered by Motorola; Deal signed by Buyphone.com and AT&T Wireless Services.
- The gift of wireless. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;12/18/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 25, p74
Offers a look at the offerings of wireless communications providers for the teen or young adults market in the 2000 holiday season. Features of the Sprint PCS' holiday catalog; AT&T Wireless' holiday promotion services; Description of the wireless services of Sprint PCS that target the teens;...
- The wireless growth engine. Luna, Lynnette // Telephony;02/12/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 7, p99
Reports on the fourth-quarter earnings of several telecommunication carriers in the United States in 2000. Sprint PCS; Verizon Communications; AT&T Wireless.
- Sprint PCS reacts to AT&T marketing moves. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;06/07/99, Vol. 38 Issue 23, p31
Reports that wireless communications firm Sprint PCS revised its marketing strategies. Details of the company's marketing for its monthly plans; Move as a reaction to rival AT and T Wireless Services' marketing strategy.