SBA Scoops Up Cash Crop
- TeleCorp to sell wireless infrastructure to SBA Communications. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;9/21/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 37, p6
Reports on SBA Communications Corp.'s acquisition of Telecorp PCS Inc. communication towers in five United States markets and Puerto Rico. Price per tower; Total number of towers to be acquired; Build-to-suit agreement between SBA and Telecorp.
- SBA closes tower deal with TeleCorp. // RCR Wireless News;3/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p32
Reports on the closure of 203 of 175 towers included in SBA Communications Corp.'s agreement with TeleCorp PCS Inc.
- BREAKING NEWS. // Wireless Week;10/15/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 42, p3
Presents an update on the telecommunication industry in the U.S. as of October 15, 2001. Lawsuit filed against Telecorp PCS Inc.; License agreement signed by VoiceStream Wireless Corp. with SignalSoft Corporation; Increase in the tower portfolio of SBA Communications Corp.
- SBA adds 210 towers in 3Q, more to come. // RCR Wireless News;10/15/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p4
Reports on the addition of telecommunication towers in the portfolio of SBA Communications Corp. in the third quarter ended September 30, 2001. Costs of the tower; Overview of other towers acquired by SBA.
- SBA adds 188 towers in 4Q. // RCR;04/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 16, p22
Reports on SBA Communications Corp.'s increase of its tower portfolio by 188 towers in the first quarter of 2000. Company's entry into agreements to acquire 124 towers in 34 separate transactions.
- US Unwired, SBA Trade Towers For Cash. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;01/08/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p10
Reports on the agreement of US Unwired to sell a number of its towers to SBA Communications Corp. Terms of the agreement; How the decision would benefit US Unwired; Brief information on SBA.
- SBA adds 449 towers during 1Q. // RCR Wireless News;4/16/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p14
Reports on the increase of the tower portfolio of SBA Communications Corp. in the first quarter ending March 31, 2001. Number of towers built and acquired by the company.
- SBA aims for high rates of return, not number of towers. Beckman, Kristen // RCR;11/8/99, Vol. 18 Issue 45, p36
Features SBA Communications Corp., a leading public tower companies in the United States. Corporate history; Acquisition of towers; Business plan and additional tower goals in 2000; Better opportunities through straight build-to-suit contracts and selected smaller acquisitions.
- Equipment Mounts. // Transmission & Distribution World Exclusive Insight;11/25/2014, p1
The article features the Geotek PUPI Equipment Mounts for cutouts and cable terminations on electric utility poles.