Bills Flutter On Hill In Session's Last Gasp
- Congress Adjourning Until January, Leaves Muni Items in Limbo. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31518, p4
Reports on the adjournment of the U.S. Congress in November 2002. Congressional approval to a stop-gap spending bill on domestic spending; Bills on which no action was taken in the session of the Congress; Enactment of tax-exempt bond issuance law by the Congress.
- It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like--A Lot of Money. // Credit Union Journal;12/1/2003, Vol. 7 Issue 48, p12
Reports on the bills induced by the U.S. Congress. Bills passed by the U.S. Congress.
- The Month In Congress. // Congressional Digest;Feb82, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p33
Focuses on the action taken by the 97th Congress on a number of pending legislative measures in the U.S. Opposition of the House of Representatives to Reagan administration's proposals for a farm bill; Defense appropriations bill; Social security; Foreign aid; Money bill scorecard.
- Federal legislative review. // Secured Lender;Nov/Dec96, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p152
Focuses on legislative procedures in the United States Congress. Congressional action dominated by election politics in 1996; Actions by the Republican and the Democratic parties to disrupt the efforts of the other; Examples of some of the laws which were passed; Congress' inability to enact the...
- Members outraged over flexibility of pay-go rules. Allen, Jared // Hill;5/6/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 52, p8
The article reports on the commotion among legislators in the U.S. Congress brought about by the overloaded hearings of emergency bills which are not subject to the lower chamber's pay-as-you-go budgetary rules.
- THE WEEK IN CONGRESS. // Hill;5/6/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 52, p10
The article offers information on the scheduled hearings for specific bills of the U.S. Congress, including appropriations, commerce, as well as healthcare.
- Defense spending bill ignores budget cuts pushed by Pentagon. Tiron, Roxana; Snyder, Jim // Hill;12/15/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 147, p12
No abstract available.
- THE WEEK AHEAD IN CONGRESS. // Hill;12/15/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 147, p14
No abstract available.
- 106th Congress -- First Session -- 1999. // NCADD Washington Report;Feb99, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p2
Presents a chart related to bills introduced at the 106th Congress in the United States. Subjects and description of the bills; US House and Senate action.
- 106th Congress -- First Session -- 1999. // NCADD Washington Report;Mar1999, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p2
Presents a chart related to first session of the 1999 106th Congress of the United States. Bills introduced and their description; House and Senate actions.