- Adaptive Broadband lowers expectations, Western Multiplex to re-evaluate acquisition. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;1/8/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p17
Reports on the decision of telecommunication firm Adaptive Broadband Corp. to lower its revenue expectations for the fiscal second quarter ended December 31, 2000.
- Loud and clear. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;02/09/98 Supplement, Vol. 234 Issue 6, p26
Features Clearnet Communications Inc., a wireless communications system provider in Canada. Growth of the company's personal communication service network; Subscription to Clearnet's commercial services; Clearnet's use of code division multiple access technology; Target markets; Challenges...
- Canadian Telecom Heats Up. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;09/25/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 37, p4
Reports on mergers in the Canadian telecommunication industry, such as Clearnet Communications Inc.'s acquisition by Telus Corp.
- Repeater wins Clearnet contract. // RCR;03/09/98, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p30
Reports on a contract awarded to Repeater Technologies to provide personal communications services Code Division Multiple Access over-the-air repeaters to Clearnet Communications Incorporated. Value of the contract; Terms of the contract; Information on the technology Repeater will provide.
- Telus joins Bell Canada in No. 2 spot. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;08/28/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 9, p16
Focuses on the acquisition of Clearnet Communications by telecommunication company Telus in Canada. Benefits gained by Telus from the deal; Market share of Telus in Canada; Reason of Telus for not rushing the acquisition. INSET: Crosstalk..
- Using iDEN To Snag Customers. Careless, James // Wireless Week;02/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p21
Focuses on the telecommunication industry in Canada. Telemarketing campaign launched by Clearnet Communications for its integrated digital enhanced network service; Overview of the telecommunication market in Canada; Benefits of the Direct Connect feature of Clearnet; Problems encountered by...
- Clearnet introduces flat-rate Internet service. // RCR Wireless News;9/25/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p2
Introduces the flat-rate wireless Internet service offered by wireless operator Clearnet Communications Inc. in Scarborough, Ontario.
- Telus, Clearnet merger complete. // RCR Wireless News;10/23/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p2
Reports on the completed merger between, Telus Corp. and Clearnet Communications Inc., which created Canada's largest wireless carrier.
- SHORT TAKES. // Wireless Week;12/16/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 43, p20
Presents news briefs on telecommunication as of December 16, 2002. Marketing and technology partnership of Bluesocket with SpectraLink; Decision of MobileTech to license Diversinet's Passport ONE wireless security software; Introduction of WebSphere Voice Application Access product from IBM;...