- OmniSky to hit Nasdaq. // RCR;09/04/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 36, p3
Reports on the approval to trade the stocks of OmniSky Corp. on the Nasdaq National Market.
- OmniSky, Verizon join for wireless data package. // RCR Wireless News;8/20/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p17
Discusses the deal between OmniSky Corp. and Verizon Wireless. Goal of the deal; Information on the computer software Oxygen; Revenue, net loss and subscriber base of OmniSky in the second quarter that ended June 30, 2001.
- OmniSky kicks off wireless Internet solution for Palm V. Bruno, Antony // RCR;05/08/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p24
Reports on OmniSky Corp.'s introduction of a beta version of an end-to-end wireless Internet solution for the Palm V handheld computer.
- OmniSky looks at bankruptcy options. // RCR Wireless News;11/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p21
Reports on the plan of OmniSky Corp. to consider its bankruptcy options. Financial problems of the company; Trading price of the company's stocks.
- OMNISKY ON ITS WAY OUT, MAY SIGNAL THINGS TO COME. // Telephony;12/3/2001, Vol. 241 Issue 23, p16
No abstract available.
- OmniSky offers AOL content. // RCR Wireless News;9/11/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 37, p39
Reports on America Online Inc.'s addition of content and services to OmniSky Corp.'s wireless Internet access solution.
- Lucky Charms Needed For Wireless? Albright, Peggy; Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;05/08/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 19, p3
Focuses on OmniSky wireless data service. Marketing campaign for the service; Costs of the service; Accesses.
- Omnisky reports increased revenue. // RCR Wireless News;5/14/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p3
Reports on the 2001 first-quarter revenue and net loss of OmniSky Corp. in the United States. Increase in its revenues; Amount of its losses.
- OmniSky advances initiatives. // RCR Wireless News;2/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p27
Highlights the initiatives announced by wireless electronic mail and Internet services provider OmniSky Corp. at the Internet World Wireless and FlashForward2001 conferences held in February 2001.