PCIA: A Work In Progress
- PCS '97 propels PCIA to top 100. // RCR;09/08/97, Vol. 16 Issue 36, p1
Presents information on Jay Kitchen, President of the Personal Communications Industry Association. Information on Kitchen's involvement with the merger between the National Association of Business and Educational Radio and PCIA; Comments from Kitchen; Reference to Lynette Luna, a reporter from...
- FCC appoints PCIA president to EAS National Advisory Committee. Hightower, Dawn // Broadcast Engineering;Nov97, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p10
Reports that Jay Kitchen has been appointed to serve on the Emergency Alert System's National Advisory Committee by the Federal Communications Commission's compliance and information bureau.
- Absorbing 'Present Shock' // CED;Nov2001 Supplement, Vol. 27, p6
Previews the 2001 Western Show of the cable industry in the United States. Economic pressures faced by the industry; Major theme of the conference; Decline in the number of exhibitors; CableNET exhibit's focus on interactivity.
- Cable's Technology SHOWCASE. Baumgartner, Jeff // CED;Nov2001 Supplement, Vol. 27, p12
Previews the United States cable technologies industry's 2001 CableNET trade show to be held in Anaheim, California. Exhibition space; Product demonstrations; Expected appearance of cable and state regulatory officials at the event; Technologies to be featured by Toshiba America Information...
- BLAME GAMES. Vittore, Vince // Telephony;6/10/2002, Vol. 242 Issue 23, p18
Comments on the Supercomm 2002 trade show in Atlanta, Georgia as of June 2002. Implications of the absence of Marconi and Motorola in the event; Forecast on the U.S. telecommunication industry; Topics discussed at the event.
- Networld+Interop: An identity crisis? Valovic, Tom // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Jun98, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p8
Editorial. Comments on the 1998 N+1 trade show held in Las Vegas, Nevada. Role the show played in Internetworking; Benefit of the N+1 show to the success of Interop and the Internet; Growth of Internet Protocol-based technology; Indication that the N+1 show should revamp its mission; What such...
- Reflecting on Supercomm. // Wireless Review;07/15/98, Vol. 15 Issue 14, p72
Provides information on the Supercomm 1998, a telecommunications trade show. Examples of what editors of `Wireless Review' heard and saw during the exhibition.
- Pilgrimage to the Telecom Mecca. Lindstrom, Anne // America's Network;07/15/99, Vol. 103 Issue 11, p4
Comments on Supercomm 1999, an exhibition of telecommunication products. Transportation problems experienced by attendees; Entertainment provided by Telecom Systems Division; Highlights of the event.
- SUPERCOMM 2001: A TRADE SHOW ODYSSEY. // America's Network;7/15/2001, Vol. 105 Issue 11, p26
Highlights the SUPERCOMM 2001 trade show in Atlanta, Georgia. Theme of the trade show; Highlights of the show.