XBond Introduces Trading Software
- Enterprise: PERSONAL FINANCE & INVESTMENT. Best, Kurt // Australian PC User;Jul2004, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p115
Reviews the Stex Charting 8 & Portfolio Manager 8 personal finance and investment software from Stex Investor Software.
- Personal finance & investment. Best, Kurt // Australian PC User;Jun2008, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p44
The article reviews several personal finance and investment software, including the Quicken Personal 2008 from Quicken, the E*Trade, the MAUS Stockmarket Plus 9 from MAUS SpA.
- BEYOND THE SPREADSHEET. Dholakia, Nilesh // Accountancy;May88, Vol. 101 Issue 1137, p133
This article reports the use of probability and statistical techniques in financial modeling through the software Predict! A comprehensive set of documentation is included with the package of four diskettes. It consists of an installation guide, a manual showing the user how to use the software...
- PATHFINDER Optimizes Portfolios. // Practical Accountant;Nov2001, Vol. 34 Issue 11, pSR-12
Focuses on PPC's Portfolio Pathfinder asset allocation program. Key features; Use of the software to identify optimal investment portfolios; Difference with other optimizers.
- Nationwide launches sales CD. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;9/7/98, Vol. 102 Issue 36, p60
Features several investment software made available to the insurance and financial services industry in the United States as of September 1998. Nationwide Financial Services Inc.'s interactive Best of Sales Systems CD-ROM; Version 2.00 of Navision Software US' Navision Financials; MarketStar...
- Software Review. Stewart, Kevin; Stridsman, Thomas // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Mar1999, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p70
Reviews the options analysis software, OptionVue, from OptionVue Systems International.
- StockTools software provides industry comparisons at a glance. // Link-Up;Mar/Apr98, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p35
Features the Morningstar StockTools, a software which can be used by investment professionals. Information that the software provides; Functions of the software; Benefit that financial professionals can gain from the software.
- NRF, RetailOwner.com Offer Financial Software. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Feb2001, Vol. 102 Issue 2, p18
Features the Strata G Retail Financial Projections software from RetailOwner.com and the National Retail Foundation. Application of the software.
- Masterpiece gains browser interface. Gray, Lloyd // PC Week;11/17/97, Vol. 14 Issue 48, p85
Announces CA-Masterpiece/Net 1.1, an Internet-enabled version of high-end financial software from Computer Associates International Inc. Year 2000 and European Monetary Union compliancy and other features; Cost; Contact information.