Investors: Show Us Goodwill
- Fitch Urges Health Care Sector To Disclose Quarterly. Daulerio, A.J. // Bond Buyer;10/24/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31498, p32
Reports on encouragement given to U.S. health care entities to provide quarterly financial disclosures by rating agency Fitch Ratings Inc. (FR). Means of encouragement; Plans of FR to evaluate the disclosure practice of health care and long-term credits; Strictness of its policy.
- Well-kept secret. Jaklevic, Mary Chris // Modern Healthcare;6/21/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 25, p6
Focuses on the issues on the public disclosures of hospitals in the U.S on their charity-care financial statements. Not-for-profits reporting of charity care on U.S. Internal Revenue Service Form 990s; Proposal of consumer groups for state government to introduce a charity-care standard for...
- An 'Indication' of the Yields. // Money Today;Sep2011, p1
The article reports that the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) in September 2011 has issued a directive requiring fund houses to provide more scheme information disclosures of close-ended debt funds on securities they are planning to invest.
- Bank Covenant Disclosure: A Storm in a European Teacup? Husband, Sarah // High Yield Report;10/13/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 39, p1
Reports on the lack of disclosure of bank covenants made by failing companies in Europe.
- Fuller Disclosure. Cooper, Evan // On Wall Street;Sep2002, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p12
Focuses on investment disclosure warnings which financial advisers might consider in the U.S. Fiduciary responsibility of securities firms to share owners; Criticism on the commitment of financial regulators to market conditions; Advice for individual investors.
- Disclosure makes high-yield investing less scary, more likely, panelists say. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;10/23/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30258, p1
Recommends the use of financial disclosure to lower the risks of high-yield investments in the United States according to a panel discussion at the 1997 New England Public Finance Conference. Advantages of open disclosures during the life of a bond; Suitability of the technique for institutional...
- A STUDY ON THE LEVEL OF PERCEPTIONS ON QUALITATIVE CHARACTERISTICS INFORMATIONS FOR INVESTMENT DECISIONS ON ANNUAL REPORTS. CHARY, MARIA // Asia Pacific Journal of Research in Business Management;May2013, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p1
Many investors rely on corporate disclosure by public companies to make their investment decisions. Besides quantitative information, they are also particularly interested in their qualitative information. This study describes how investors perform analytical procedures at perception on...
- Corporate Disclosure: The European Approach. Quirt, John // Management Review;Jun69, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p58
Reports on key issues and developments relevant to financial disclosure by business firms in Europe. Overview of the open-door policy; Reasons for financial secrecy; Developments in investor information practice; Implications on investments and financial disclosure policies.
- Online tinkering tainting PDSs. Levy, Benjamin // Money Management;8/4/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p1
The article reports on the alteration of the online accessory documents by fund managers with digitised short-form Product Disclosure Statements (PDSs), in which they could be in danger of accidentally including links to obsolete accessory documents when selling a product.