- ACCOUNTING FIRMS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p65
A list of the accounting firms in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on the number of local certified public accountants is presented, including Deloitte & Touche USA LLP, McGladrey & Pullen LLP, and Piercy, Bowler, Taylor & Kern.
- Taking the Next Step. Scott, Robert W. // Accounting Technology;Dec97, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p6
Provides steps for accounting firms to take when venturing into technology consulting. Writing of a business plan outlining the firm's involvement in technology consulting; Assessment of the skills of the staff; Doing an inventory of technology infrastructure; Development of a marketing plan. ...
- Regional accounting services listing. // Asian Business Review;May95, p56
Presents information concerning accounting service companies in Asia as of May 1995.
- Non-partners to sign off accounts. // Accountancy;May97, Vol. 119 Issue 1245, p9
Reports on the move of some British accounting firms to allow non-partner senior staff to sign audit reports for companies with low risk characteristics. Firms' reasons for empowering their non-partner senior staff.
- Canadian firms providing legal services. // Accountancy;May97, Vol. 119 Issue 1245, p12
Focuses on developments related to accounting firms in Canada as of May 1997. Services which provide the firms with their biggest revenues; List of the largest firms.
- Big Six round-up. // Accountancy;May97, Vol. 119 Issue 1245, p12
Reports on developments related to the world's largest accounting firms as of May 1997. Includes Andersen Consulting's appointment by German insurance company Allianz to examine claims against it by descendants of Jews who died in the Holocaust; Danko Djunic's resignation as Deloitte and Touche...
- Networking newcomers. // Accountancy;May97, Vol. 119 Issue 1245, p12
Reports on developments related to accounting firms as of May 12, 1997.
- Accounting firms. // Business News New Jersey;1998 Book of Lists, Vol. 11, p102
Ranks accounting companies in New Jersey by number of certified public accountants (CPA) in their payroll. Includes Deloitte & Touche; KPMG Peat Marwick; Coopers & Lybrand; Ernst & Young; Arthur Andersen.
- Steps to success. Chettleburgh, Michael // CA Magazine;Nov94, Vol. 127 Issue 9, p49
Provides a nine-step process for creating a marketing plan for small and medium-sized chartered accountant (CA) firms. Commitment; Mission statement and strategic objective; Market research; Formulation of marketing objectives; Cost assessment. INSET: Editor's note, by Grant Robinson..
- Facing the future. Robinson, Grant // CA Magazine;Oct97, Vol. 130 Issue 8, p33
Cites the need for Canadian accounting companies to provide added value and additional services if they are to survive in the 1990s and beyond. Overlapping of services in the Canadian financial sector; Information on chartered accountants; Changes which companies must implement.