What Sex Feels Like for Him
- TALK IT UP. // Ralph;Feb2003, p66
Interviews three women about sex. Ways to arouse men; Tips on foreplay; Technique in initiating sex.
- Sexy Ways to Tease Him. Creeden, Molly M. // Cosmopolitan;Aug2008, Vol. 245 Issue 2, p132
The article provides suggestions for ways to sexually tease a partner in order to increase anticipation. The author suggests that a woman could rub up against her partner while in an elevator. When at home, a woman could put herself in sexually suggestive positions. Also noted are specific...
- THE GREEN SEX COMMANDMENTS. // Cleo;Oct2007, p158
The article presents some bedroom rules for the good of the planet and one's libido. These include switching the lights off, which can make the room more inviting. Showering together saves water and lessens the water bill. Sixty percent of what is put onto one's skin is absorbed into the...
- "What I'm good at (and bad at) in bed". Taylor, Emma; Sharkey, Lorelei // Glamour;Jul2005, Vol. 103 Issue 7, p116
Features statements of people on their strengths and weaknesses when they are in bed with someone. Appreciation of a woman's body; Enjoyment of oral sex; Necessity of eye contact when making love.
- "Ready or Notâ€¦". McBurney, Louis; McBurney, Melissa // Marriage Partnership;Fall2006, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p54
The article presents questions and answers related to sex. One person asks about his climax problem. A reader questions her inability to be sexually stimulated when her husband touches her breasts. Another reader asks about practicing experimental sex.
- Positive Psychology: What Impact has it had on Sex Research Publication Trends? Arakawa, Dana; Flanders, Corey; Hatfield, Elaine; Heck, Ronald // Sexuality & Culture;Jun2013, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p305
Throughout history, Americans have been bitterly divided as to whether passionate love and sexual desire are positive experiences (that give meaning to life), whether they constitute a political, social, and spiritual danger, or whether sex in itself is not inherently bad, but certain sexual...
- www.cleo.com.au. // Cleo;
The article offers tips on enhancing the sex life of a couple. A sensual atmosphere can be created with candles and vanilla sandalwood oil, which is considered an aphrodisiac. For a seriously sexy sensation, a couple can a swig or two of ice-cold vodka. Replacing old sheets with new and crisp...
- The Sex Strokes He Craves. . . but Won't Ask For. TRIFFIN, MOLLY; COHEN, ERICA // Cosmopolitan;Nov2010, Vol. 249 Issue 5, p116
The article offers information on what women can do with their hands to arouse their partners. It states that one can build anticipation during foreplay by running one's hand all over his body and touching his penis from over his pants. It mentions that apart from penis, one should also massage...
- It's a Mystery to Me. // Curve;Oct2006, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p20
The article answers two questions on lesbian sex. The first question asks about how to work the angles of the vagina to make strap-on sex enjoyable. The answer consists of descriptions of the vagina, natural and artificial lubrication. The second question asks for suggestions on sex or foreplay...