What Sex Feels Like for Him
- TALK IT UP. // Ralph;Feb2003, p66
Interviews three women about sex. Ways to arouse men; Tips on foreplay; Technique in initiating sex.
- Sexy Ways to Tease Him. Creeden, Molly M. // Cosmopolitan;Aug2008, Vol. 245 Issue 2, p132
The article provides suggestions for ways to sexually tease a partner in order to increase anticipation. The author suggests that a woman could rub up against her partner while in an elevator. When at home, a woman could put herself in sexually suggestive positions. Also noted are specific...
- In Praise Of An Old-School Sex Act. Grant, Melissa Gira // Glamour;Apr2012, Vol. 110 Issue 4, p186
The article explains the importance of a hand job in the world of sex maneuvers. According to the author, she considers a hand job as something sincere even though it is often overlooked as a sex trick. She points out a possible reason why it has been downgraded to mere foreplay. Also included...
- THE GREEN SEX COMMANDMENTS. // Cleo;Oct2007, p158
The article presents some bedroom rules for the good of the planet and one's libido. These include switching the lights off, which can make the room more inviting. Showering together saves water and lessens the water bill. Sixty percent of what is put onto one's skin is absorbed into the...
- Positive Psychology: What Impact has it had on Sex Research Publication Trends? Arakawa, Dana; Flanders, Corey; Hatfield, Elaine; Heck, Ronald // Sexuality & Culture;Jun2013, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p305
Throughout history, Americans have been bitterly divided as to whether passionate love and sexual desire are positive experiences (that give meaning to life), whether they constitute a political, social, and spiritual danger, or whether sex in itself is not inherently bad, but certain sexual...
- "Ready or Notâ€¦". McBurney, Louis; McBurney, Melissa // Marriage Partnership;Fall2006, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p54
The article presents questions and answers related to sex. One person asks about his climax problem. A reader questions her inability to be sexually stimulated when her husband touches her breasts. Another reader asks about practicing experimental sex.
- "What I'm good at (and bad at) in bed". Taylor, Emma; Sharkey, Lorelei // Glamour;Jul2005, Vol. 103 Issue 7, p116
Features statements of people on their strengths and weaknesses when they are in bed with someone. Appreciation of a woman's body; Enjoyment of oral sex; Necessity of eye contact when making love.
- Turn-on tactics. // Men's Health;Jun2007, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p73
The article offers tips for men on how to improve the sexual arousal of women during the foreplay. According to the result of the survey conducted by MensHealth.com, the most erogenous parts of women's face include the lips, the jawline, tongue, neck and the clavicle. In kissing the lips, target...
- www.cleo.com.au. // Cleo;Aug2007, p16
The article offers tips on enhancing the sex life of a couple. A sensual atmosphere can be created with candles and vanilla sandalwood oil, which is considered an aphrodisiac. For a seriously sexy sensation, a couple can a swig or two of ice-cold vodka. Replacing old sheets with new and crisp...