What Sex Feels Like for Him
- TALK IT UP. // Ralph;Feb2003, p66
Interviews three women about sex. Ways to arouse men; Tips on foreplay; Technique in initiating sex.
- Sexy Ways to Tease Him. Creeden, Molly M. // Cosmopolitan;Aug2008, Vol. 245 Issue 2, p132
The article provides suggestions for ways to sexually tease a partner in order to increase anticipation. The author suggests that a woman could rub up against her partner while in an elevator. When at home, a woman could put herself in sexually suggestive positions. Also noted are specific...
- THE GREEN SEX COMMANDMENTS. // Cleo;Oct2007, p158
The article presents some bedroom rules for the good of the planet and one's libido. These include switching the lights off, which can make the room more inviting. Showering together saves water and lessens the water bill. Sixty percent of what is put onto one's skin is absorbed into the...
- "What I'm good at (and bad at) in bed". Taylor, Emma; Sharkey, Lorelei // Glamour;Jul2005, Vol. 103 Issue 7, p116
Features statements of people on their strengths and weaknesses when they are in bed with someone. Appreciation of a woman's body; Enjoyment of oral sex; Necessity of eye contact when making love.
- "Ready or Not…". McBurney, Louis; McBurney, Melissa // Marriage Partnership;Fall2006, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p54
The article presents questions and answers related to sex. One person asks about his climax problem. A reader questions her inability to be sexually stimulated when her husband touches her breasts. Another reader asks about practicing experimental sex.
- Positive Psychology: What Impact has it had on Sex Research Publication Trends? Arakawa, Dana; Flanders, Corey; Hatfield, Elaine; Heck, Ronald // Sexuality & Culture;Jun2013, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p305
Throughout history, Americans have been bitterly divided as to whether passionate love and sexual desire are positive experiences (that give meaning to life), whether they constitute a political, social, and spiritual danger, or whether sex in itself is not inherently bad, but certain sexual...
- Turn-on tactics. // Men's Health (10544836);Jun2007, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p73
The article offers tips for men on how to improve the sexual arousal of women during the foreplay. According to the result of the survey conducted by MensHealth.com, the most erogenous parts of women's face include the lips, the jawline, tongue, neck and the clavicle. In kissing the lips, target...
- How to Get in Sync in the Sack. Bakos, Susan Crain // Redbook;Aug2005, Vol. 205 Issue 2, p62
Offers advice for couples on achieving orgasm. Use of foreplay; Application of signals to notify a partner of a near-orgasm; Information on the Coital Alignment Technique.
- cosmo for your guy. Azodi, Mina // Cosmopolitan;Apr2009, Vol. 246 Issue 4, p68
The article reports on things guys can do for women to feel more sexually attractive during intercourse. Instead of a general phrase like "oh, baby" saying the woman's name can make her feel special. Women are often insecure about certain parts of their body so complimenting those specific spots...