HOW I GOT WHERE I AM TODAY
- Hire the local, not the expat. VanderMey, Anne // Fortune.com;10/17/2013, p1
The article discusses remarks on employee selection by international business enterprises by women executives including Ellen Kullman, Melanie Heaney and Barbara Kux made at the publication's Most Powerful Women Summit congress.
- Outdated Policies Hinder Female Expats. // HR Magazine;Dec2006, Vol. 51 Issue 12, p16
The article presents the result of a global survey of multinational companies regarding male and female international assignees. Mercer Human Resource Consulting's survey revealed that more women are taking international assignments than ever before. But these women are far less likely to take...
- IN BRIEF. // Credit Management;Jan2013, p10
The article offers news briefs from Great Britain on topics including ICM British Credit Awards 2013 shortlist has been announced, the company Experian renewed its strategic partnership with Hitachi Capital UK PLC and briefings of the Institute of Credit Management (ICM). INSETS: SHORTLIST...
- Hitachi Capital takes on LVM customers. Swallow, Kevin // Commercial Motor;5/9/2013, Vol. 219 Issue 5534, p48
The article reports on the deal between Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC and Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS)-owned Lombard Vehicle Management (LCV). It mentions that the deal includes LCV's run of smaller trucking fleets and small medium enterprises (SMEs) through taking the portfolio of Hitachi to more...
- Developing a hire profile. Avison, Roanna // Commercial Motor;2/12/2009, Vol. 209 Issue 5318, p24
The article discusses the views of Mike MacDougall, head of commercial vehicle sales at Hitachi Capital's Commercial Vehicles Services in Great Britain. MacDougall relates his experiences through three recessions and how he had weathered it by increasing the fleet volume into 500 percent. He...
- MORTGAGE VIEW: Break down FTB barriers. // Design Week (Online Edition);2/10/2011, p1036
The article informs that the first-time buyers (FTBs) are the foundation of the mortgage broking sector. It further informs that the lenders are coming up with attractive incentives for the parents to buy a home for their offspring. It mentions that Barratt Homes Ltd. in partnership with Hitachi...
- Hitachi buys Skipton's IEF business. Ward, Gareth // Printing World;8/26/2004, Vol. 287 Issue 10, p14
Reports on the move of Skipton Building Society in selling its asset finance operation Industrial Equipment Finance to Hitachi Capital UK in Great Britain. Terms of the agreement; Purchase value; Business plans of the Hitachi.
- Amazon UK to offer credit -- at a cost. // Computer Shopper;Apr2016, Issue 338, p21
The article reports that electronic commerce (e-commerce) company and retailer Amazon.com Inc. will launch a credit scheme for consumers in Great Britain in collaboration with lender Hitachi Capital UK PLC.
- Sketches for a Portrait of Women Managers. Gvozdeva, Elena S.; Gerchikov, Vladimir I. // Russian Social Science Review;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p72
Characterizes women managers in Russia. Women's views on career; Female approach to personnel management; Leadership skills of women managers.