- L&G predicts reduced adviser activity due to RDR transformation. McMillan, Paul // Money Marketing (Online Edition);5/3/2012, p20
The article offers information on Legal & General Group PLC's (L&G) prediction of reduced adviser activity for 2012 and 2013 stating that advisers will focus on Retail Distribution Review (RDR) business transformation. Chief executive Tim Breedon of L&G says that the company will be focusing...
- Financial Services Industry Update. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;March 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p77
Reports developments on financial services as of March 2004. Details on the charges filed against the Bank of Scotland by the British Financial Services Authority; Terms of the merger agreement signed between German bank HVB and Commerzbank AG; Partnership between Legal and General Group PLC and...
- L&G launchpad system boosts loans and protection. Gallagher, Rosemary // Money Marketing;8/15/2002, p16
Reports that Great Britain-based investment management firm Legal and General has launched its Launchpad mortgage and protection service as of August 15, 2002. Selection of Mortgage Brain and Trigol as the sourcing systems on Launchpad.
- Prosser in call for with-profits Catmark. Stones, John; Monks, Helen // Money Marketing;10/4/2001, p92
Reports that Legal & General Chief Executive David Prosser is calling for with-profits products to be Catmarked as part of a more constructive relationship with the British government. Argument raised by Prosser about the government intentions towards the insurance industry; Comments from...
- Ian McKenna: How prepared is L&G for the RDR? McKenna, Ian // Money Marketing (Online Edition);4/10/2012, p24
The author comments on the capacity of L&G Mortgage Club of Legal & General Group PLC to handle retail distribution review (RDR) in Great Britain. It is stated that, L&G has adopted several approaches to handle RDR plans including, helping advisers prepare for the RDR through an invitation-only...
- L&G wins mortgage protection deal with major independent estate agent. // Money Marketing;8/28/2003, p2
Reports on Europe-based independent estate agency group Spicerhaart's selection of Legal & General Group Plc to handle its mortgage protection business. Terms of the agreement.
- L&G reshuffles fund managers on four funds. Yarker, Jonathan // Money Marketing (Online Edition);7/3/2013, p9
The article reports on British multinational financial services company Legal & General Group PLC which appointed managers for four of its funds including Rod Oscroft who will be replaced by Robert Churchlow, Nigel Holland by Melanie Jenner and Suresh Sadasivan by Paul Hilsley.
- Legal & General readies big push for under-30s market. Parsons, Russell // Marketing Week (Online Edition);7/22/2013, p2
The article discusses the campaign of Legal & General (L&G), a London, England-based financial services company, to promote its home insurance product to university students.
- L&g leads the line. // Money Marketing;4/5/2012, p34
The author applauds the approach of Legal & General (L&G) to future-proofing its products. He recognizes the success of the company in maintaining its presence in the independent financial advisers (IFA) market, as well as the assistance it provided to advisers to prepare for the retail...