- Colliers puts the building into teams. // Estates Gazette;2/23/2008, Issue 807, p74
The article reports on the completion of the first phase of a programme by Colliers CRE, which involved representatives and employees of the firm constructing ecologically sustainable buildings for the students at Covingham Park Junior School in Swindon, England. Aside from the construction...
- Elephant trapped by transport row. Norman, Paul // Estates Gazette;3/3/2007, Issue 709, p37
The article reports on the postponement of the plan for the regeneration of the Elephant & Castle site by Southwark Council in South London, England after the Transport for London (TfL) objects to a major overhaul of the gyratory system in the area. The delay is a result of objections to the...
- COMPLETE THIS SENTENCEï¿½. // People Management;11/13/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 23, p90
The article features Joanna Ryan, human resources (HR) business analyst at Transport for London in England. She shares that her most embarrassing moment in a job interview was with someone whose business was based in their house, so they did the interview in their sitting room. Her top perk at...
- Transports of delight. Lawson, Trevor // Green Futures;Oct2007, Issue 66, p30
The article is about the campaign of the Transport for London on the reduction of energy consumption and carbon in the local transport scene. Hybrid technology is being used as the London buses utilize the diesel-electric engine technology, which saves fuel consumption by around 30%. Aside from...
- Colliers to decamp from West End headquarters. // Estates Gazette;2/6/2010, Issue 1005, p29
The article reports on the plan of Colliers CRE to leave its headquarters in West End in London, England as, according to chief executive David Izett, it has outgrown the space.
- Only those with backbone need apply for Tough Guy race. // Estates Gazette;1/24/2004, Issue 404, p57
Presents information on the Tough Guy 2004 running contest to be conducted by Colliers CRE Birmingham in England on February 1, 2004. Overview of the competition.
- GERMAN COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT LEAPS BY 39%. // EuroProperty;7/22/2013, p9
The article focuses on a research by the Great Britain real estate consultant company Colliers CRE PLC, which shows that transaction volume for Germany's commercial investment market was 39 percent higher in the first half of 2013 than in the same period of 2012.
- Colliers upbeat despite fourfold jump in losses. // Estates Gazette;4/3/2010, Issue 1013, p19
The article reports on the 40 million-pound pre-tax loss posted by Colliers CRE in the year posted to December 31, 2009 which is said to have been partly caused by a 26% decline in revenue yet the company remains upbeat as operating costs dropped 18% to 68.4 million pounds.
- Bowden to steer Colliers' international fund drive. Cross, Nathan // Estates Gazette;12/1/2007, Issue 748, p41
The article announces that Bob Bowden was appointed as chairman of Colliers CRE.