IIP AWARD FOR RUGBY CLUB
- Three ways to improve work-life balance. // Chartered Accountants Journal;Dec2012, Vol. 91 Issue 11, p17
The article mentions three ways employers can improve their work-life balance practices which will help companies attract and retain staff.
- TROUBLESHOOTER. // People Management;2/21/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p72
The article provides answers to a question of how a management can balance the needs of a key member of its staff who has been diagnosed with cancer with that of the business.
- Managing the Challenges of Professional and Personal Responsibilities. // Managing the Challenges of Professional & Personal Responsibilit;Feb2012, p1
Video Length: Two minutes and 38 seconds. Flexibility is important to keeping employees happy, and allowing them to have a good work-life balance.
- Elusive Work-Life Balance: the Answer is WORKshift. // Business in Calgary;Feb2013, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p108
The article focuses on the concept of work-life balance, which pertains to the balance between the personal and professional lives. It mentions flexible workplace called WORKshift, which focuses on the results of the employees' output and not on the hours they spent in the office. It discusses...
- Talent Retention Is a Global Challenge. Castellano, Stephanie // T+D;Nov2013, Vol. 67 Issue 11, p18
The article looks at the results of a survey done by business skills training firm AchieveGlobal on talent retention issues in different geographical regions. It notes that population shifts have significant effects on retention, particularly in Europe. It lists the top three causes of...
- Midmanagement's influence on work/life programs. Reynolds, Helen Box // Employee Benefits Journal;Dec98, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p44
Suggests how to successfully implement work/life programs for employees. Benefits from work/life programs; Factor most cited as having the greatest influence on the usage of work/life benefits; How a human resource manager can change the attitudes of managers who may be overtly sabotaging...
- Work/Life Conference Examines Strategies That Work. // HRMagazine;Oct2011, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p114
The article offers information on the Work-Life Focus: 2012 and Beyond conference which will be co-hosted by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) and the Families and Work Institute in Washington, D.C. on November 8-10, 2011.
- Work/life, diversity programs a success. McShulskis, Elaine // HRMagazine;Oct96, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p22
Focuses on employers' views on work/life diversity programs, according to a survey conducted by William M. Mercer Inc. Benefits of diversity programs; Use of diversity programs to address the issue of balance between an employee's work and personal life.
- Redesigned work improves business, life balance. Montague, Jim // Control Engineering;Mar2001, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p14
Focuses on the use of improved work-life programs to boost business performance and address personal needs of employees in the United States. Impact of employee involvement on fueling innovation and creativity; Ability of work-life programs to redesign work and make cultural changes;...