P&G calls on King's for talent
- Steps to finding an internship. // Hispanic Times Magazine;Mar/Apr1999, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p24
Presents tips on how to obtain internship programs at Procter & Gamble Co., according to senior recruiting manager Trina Frazier Madry. Includes determination of career path; Application process; Making at impression with recruiters.
- MA Degree in Human Resource Management. // Personnel Today;11/5/2002, p28
Focuses on master of arts degree in human resource management being offered various universities and colleges of Great Britain as of November 5, 2002. Entry qualification for the degree; Modules of the degree; Career opportunities for the people after successful completion of the degree course.
- Bonus checks do not a people policy make. // ABA Banking Journal;Jan1982, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p34
Focuses on personnel management techniques of Procter & Gamble. Principle in hiring employees; Enhancement of the motivation of the workforce by through paid Saturday off and profit sharing; Cultivation of the talent and character of workers.
- LIVING UP THE MBA DREAM. Srivastava, Pallavi // Business Today;9/23/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 19, p136
The article focuses on the success of Harsh Shah to live up his dream after getting his master's degree in business (MBA) at the Indian Institute of Management in Lucknow, India. After his graduation from business school, Procter & Gamble Co. selected him during campus placements at its regional...
- HR qualifications. // Personnel Today;3/18/2003, p28
Presents information related to master of arts degree in Human Resource and Knowledge Management. Duration of the course; Eligible qualifications to enter into the course; Career opportunities for students.
- Webster University in Irvine Offers an Innovative Dual Major In Human Resources and Management Leadership. // Orange County Business Journal;6/28/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 26, p35
The article reports on the dual major in Masters of Arts degree in Human Resources and Management and Leadership programs offered by the Webster University in Irvine, California.
- P&G revamps sales force. Neff, Jack; Sloan, Pat // Advertising Age;10/23/1995, Vol. 66 Issue 43, p2
The article reports on U.S. Procter and Gamble Co.'s revamp of its sales force. The restructuring increases emphasis on the sales team directly at the headquarters of individual retailers in representing all of the company's products. The size of the more category-specific fields sales staff...
- Ethical HR. // Human Resources (09648380);May2009, p9
The article reports on the series of employee development events held by Procter & Gamble, considered the world's leading consumer goods company in Great Britain. The company launched the All About Me events at its headquarters in Weybridge and Surrey, England. The event is designed to inspire,...
- Green card or green wash? // Human Resources (09648380);May2009, p9
The article reports on the investment of consumer goods company Procter and Gamble in its workforce in Great Britain. It is said that the company is encouraging as many staff as possible to make use of the support services and resources that underpin the help available to them throughout the...