- Carrier Transicold enhances website. // Fleet Owner Blog;7/13/2012, p3
The article reviews the updated Carrier Transicold website at www.truckertrailer.carrier.com.
- Site for account information launched. // Fleet Owner;Aug2008, Vol. 103 Issue 8, p82
The article reviews the website www.carrierprioritycard.com from Carrier Transicold.
- Carrier Transicold salutes 'New Role Model.'. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2007, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p19
The article reports that Reefer Service lnc. of Hudsonville, Michigan was named Carrier Transicold's 2006 North American Dealer of the Year at the company's annual Truck, Trailer, and Rail dealer meeting in San Antonio, Texas. Reefer Service was founded in 1982 and has been a Carrier Transicold...
- Carrier Transicold paves training route across the United States. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2006, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p12
Provides information on the Road to Master Technician technical service training program developed by Carrier Transicold, a business unit of United Technologies Corp. Training modules provided by the program, including a two-week truck/trailer basics for technicians.
- bulletins. // Fleet Owner;Apr2001, Vol. 96 Issue 4, p48
Presents updates on truck equipment manufacturers in the United States as of April 2001. Decision of Carrier Transicold to make the Mobil Delvac 1300 from ExxonMobil its standard factory-fill engine oil; Contents of the Web site of the National Truck Equipment Association; Improvements in the...
- Trailers & Bodies. // Fleet Equipment;Jan2008, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p46
The article evaluates several truck trailer products including the Roll Stability Support trailer system from Meritor WABCO Vehicle Control Systems company, the QUEST power-saving mode from Carrier Transicold company and the ThermALERT from Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co.
- Product Profiles. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2006, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p48
The article provides information on the products for the truck trailer market in the U.S. The Niagara trailer refrigeration series is the first improvement of the X-Series of Carrier Transicold. Traction Technologies Inc. plans a limited sales of its Cinch air-powered winch tiedown and...
- Product Profiles. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2007, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p96
The article evaluates several truck equipment including the ComfortPro auxiliary power unit (APU) from Carrier Transicold, a lineup of MaxxForce International diesel power engines from International Truck and Engine Corp. and the High Pressure 30 (HP30) disc valve motor from Eaton Corp.
- Support Services. // Fleet Equipment;Oct2005, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p61
Presents support services in the trucking industry. Carrier Transicold's preventative maintenance program for all brands of truck and trailer refrigeration units; Web site of Mack Trucks Inc.