People and Positions
- People. // Logistics Today;Nov2004, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p20
Reports on career developments of executives in business logistics companies in the U.S. as of November 2004. Appointment of Thomas Giordano as vice president for supply chain and logistics at IDEX Corp.; Designation of Pat Reed as executive vice president and COO of FedEx Freight Corp.;...
- A different dumper. // Overdrive;Feb99, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p79
Features a 1996 Peterbilt 377 owned by Narvon, Pennsylvania owner-operator Randy Brown. Truck engine; Comments from Brown's girlfriend Staci Hartman.
- People and Positions. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2004, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p58
Presents an update of issues related to executive changes in the trucking and trailer manufacturing industries in the U.S. as of May 2004. Recruitment of Charles Clark by Kentucky Trailer; Promotion of Don Gorny at Crysteel Manufacturing; Appointment of John C. Skelly at J&J Truck Bodies &...
- Lowe's Promotes Mabry to EVP, Logistics. // Home Textiles Today;9/27/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p2
The article presents information on promotion of Lowe's Companies' Inc. senior vice president of distribution Mike Mabry to executive vice president, logistics and distribution. In his new capacity Mabry will maintain responsibility for overseeing Lowe's distribution network and assume...
- Using e-checks to stop theft. Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner;Mar2007, Vol. 102 Issue 3, p98
The article provides information on the online verification system called Driver Passport developed by Randy Brown, chief executive officer (CEO) of Ag Depot, for truck drivers to prevent cargo theft in the U.S. The system is a centralized database that offer an immediate feedback on valid and...
- Randy Browning Moves to Mullen To Fill Pagano Role. Gianatasio, David; Wiley, Lauren // Adweek New England Edition;01/24/2000, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p5
Reports that Randy Browning will join Mullen as senior vice president and account director. Predecessor of Browning in the company; Professional background of Browning in advertising.
- Randy Browning. Mermigas, Diane // Electronic Media;08/14/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 33, p16
Interviews Randy Browning, partner and global leader of Revenue Maximizer Services. Sources of untapped revenues identified; Revenue gains' impact on business operations of media companies.
- Surviving Private fleets with Logistics. Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner;Apr2000, Vol. 95 Issue 4, p18
Reports on the shift of United States private fleet managers to a more logistics-focused position in order to survive in the industry. Importance of private truck fleets to jeans manufacturer VF Corp.; Role of fleet managers in achieving a company's financial goals. INSET: Changes all around.
- Managers Making News. // Material Handling Management;Jun2003, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p9
Reports on several executive appointments, promotions and retirements within the U.S. logistics industry as of June 2003. John C. Cullen of Versa LLC; Robert Danahy of Zebra; Daniel Mayleben of HighJump Software; Steven D. Roberts of Bosch Rexroth Corp.; Bill Kovack of Liberty Diversified...