The world's newest reefer plant
- Reefer building. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jan2009, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p32
The article reports on the establishment of the â‚¬75 million refrigerated trailer manufacturing plant by BrÃ¼ggen OberflÃ¤chen und Systemlieferant in LÃ¼btheen, Germany. It reveals that the facility will focus on the manufacture of Cool Liner Duoplex steel refrigerated trailer and...
- Wagner meets huge demands for truck coating. // Product Finishing;Apr2000, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p12
Reports on the installation of powder coating systems for trucks at Bruggen Oberflachen und Systemlieferant in Herzlake, Germany. Description of the technology; Features of the booths where the coating process is done.
- Krone and MAN take aim at air drag. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;9/21/2012, p1
The article reports on the concept vehicle of German trailer manufacturer Fahrzeugwerk Bernard Krone GmbH and truck manufacturer MAN that is designed to improve aerodynamics, save fuel and reduce carbon dioxide emissions.
- Krone Invests in New Parts Warehouse in Hungary. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;9/6/2013, p1
The article reviews a warehouse of trailer manufacturer Krone located in Budapest, Hungary.
- Yeardley goes Mega. // Commercial Motor;1/2/2014, Vol. 221 Issue 5567, p6
The article reports on the delivery of three 100m3 Mega Cube trailers from Krone Trailers to international haulier Brian Yeardley Continental in Yorkshire, England.
- Krone to Sell Danish Subsidiary. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;9/24/2013, p1
The article reports on the plan of commercial trailers and agricultural equipment manufacturer Krone to sell its Danish production subsidiary Bernard Krone A/S. It states that the move came after 90 percent of all Krone refrigerated box bodies that were sold in the financial year 2012-2013 were...
- VTL orders 40 new Dry Liners from Krone. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;12/1/2013, p1
The article offers brief information on the Krone fuel saver kit equipped with the Dry Liner, technology to reduce carbon dioxide emissions, from the transport company Krone.
- Krone's Sales Up 7% in 2013. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;3/5/2014, p1
The article discusses the financial performance of the provider of transportation services Krone Group as it generated an increase in the sales. Topics discussed include 30 percent of the sales generated by the company in Germany, the Commercial Trailers division being the main sales generator...
- Obituaries. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2014, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p93
An obituary for Fahrzeugwerk Krone international sales director JÃµrg Sanders is presented.