Bendix agrees to acquire SmarTire
- Bendix agrees to acquire SmarTire. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jan2009, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p11
The article reports on the plan Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC to acquire the business and related assets of SmartTire Systems Inc. in Vancouver, British Columbia. The transaction terms are anticipated to be finalized during fourth quarter of 2008 and are subject to corporate approvals...
- Bendix agrees to acquire smarTire. // Bulk Transporter;Dec2008, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p42
The article reports on the plan of Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC to acquire the business and related assets of SmarTire Systems Inc. for an undisclosed amount. SmarTire is a developer and marketer of advanced tire-monitoring systems, plus wireless sensing and control systems for...
- Sale of SmarTire Systems final. // Tire Business;1/5/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 20, p3
The article reports that Knorr-Bremse Group has finalized its deal to buy tire pressure monitoring systems developer SmarTire Systems Inc. The buyout is worth $2.5 million. It is stated that Knorr plans to incorporate SmarTire Systems into the electronics business unit of its Bendix Commercial...
- Bendix acquiring Iteris vehicle products. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;7/26/2011, p3
The article reports on the acquisition by Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC of the assets SafetyDirect and AutoVue Lane Departure Warning System from Iteris Inc.
- Growth around the bend. Prizinsky, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;6/3/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p1
Reports the move of Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC in adding more white-collar jobs due to a change of ownership. Influence of the move on the growth of the business; Operation of Bendix from a joint venture between diversified manufacturer Honeywell and Knorr-Bremse; Impact of the move...
- Knorr-Bremse Assumes Control of Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC. // Fleet Equipment;Apr2002, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p16
Reports on the acquisition of Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC from Honeywell International Inc. by Knorr-Bremse AG. Background of Knorr-Bremse; Impact of the consolidation on Bendix.
- Industry Newsdesk. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2006, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p6
Presents news briefs on the trailer manufacturing industry as of March 2006. Acquisition of Wheelabrator Group by Mid Europa Partners; Relocation of Ocean Trailer, a dealer of Utility Trailer Mfg. Co., to Edmonton, Alberta in Canada; Number of company engineers recognized by Bendix Commercial...
- HP Split Seen Opening Door To Buyouts. PETE BARLAS // Investors Business Daily;10/7/2014, pA05
Hewlett-Packard going splitsville could lead to a marriage down the road to EMC or some other suitors.
- Managerial shareholdings, firm value, and acquired corporations. Halpern, Paul; Kieschnick, Robert; Rotenberg, Wendy // Quarterly Review of Economics & Finance;Sep2005, Vol. 45 Issue 4/5, p781
Abstract: Prior research on the relationship between managerial shareholdings and firm value provides conflicting evidence. We take a different approach to its analysis and focus on managerial shareholdings in acquired firms. We argue that in a relatively unfettered market for corporate control,...