Bendix agrees to acquire SmarTire
- Bendix agrees to acquire SmarTire. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jan2009, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p11
The article reports on the plan Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC to acquire the business and related assets of SmartTire Systems Inc. in Vancouver, British Columbia. The transaction terms are anticipated to be finalized during fourth quarter of 2008 and are subject to corporate approvals...
- Bendix agrees to acquire smarTire. // Bulk Transporter;Dec2008, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p42
The article reports on the plan of Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC to acquire the business and related assets of SmarTire Systems Inc. for an undisclosed amount. SmarTire is a developer and marketer of advanced tire-monitoring systems, plus wireless sensing and control systems for...
- Sale of SmarTire Systems final. // Tire Business;1/5/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 20, p3
The article reports that Knorr-Bremse Group has finalized its deal to buy tire pressure monitoring systems developer SmarTire Systems Inc. The buyout is worth $2.5 million. It is stated that Knorr plans to incorporate SmarTire Systems into the electronics business unit of its Bendix Commercial...
- Bendix acquiring Iteris vehicle products. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;7/26/2011, p3
The article reports on the acquisition by Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC of the assets SafetyDirect and AutoVue Lane Departure Warning System from Iteris Inc.
- Growth around the bend. Prizinsky, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;6/3/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p1
Reports the move of Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC in adding more white-collar jobs due to a change of ownership. Influence of the move on the growth of the business; Operation of Bendix from a joint venture between diversified manufacturer Honeywell and Knorr-Bremse; Impact of the move...
- Knorr-Bremse Assumes Control of Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC. // Fleet Equipment;Apr2002, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p16
Reports on the acquisition of Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC from Honeywell International Inc. by Knorr-Bremse AG. Background of Knorr-Bremse; Impact of the consolidation on Bendix.
- Industry Newsdesk. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2006, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p6
Presents news briefs on the trailer manufacturing industry as of March 2006. Acquisition of Wheelabrator Group by Mid Europa Partners; Relocation of Ocean Trailer, a dealer of Utility Trailer Mfg. Co., to Edmonton, Alberta in Canada; Number of company engineers recognized by Bendix Commercial...
- Successful exit strategies start with smart planning. Kass, Mark // Buffalo Law Journal;3/16/2006, Vol. 78 Issue 22, p18
Offers a guide for planning successful exit strategies of businesses relative to mergers and acquisitions. Areas of focus of the planning process; Significance of exit planning to management; Factors to be considered in exit planning.
- Six Major Catalysts Of Today's M&A Market. deBrayuwere, Dan // Business Journal (Central New York);1/27/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p11
The article presents information on the factors influencing the boom in today's merger and acquisition (M&A) market. Because of the loosened credit standards, cash rich strategic and financial buyers are competing aggressively for acquisitions. Given these conditions, the 2005 was the most...