Firestone unit raising air spring prices
- Firestone Industrial Products shows off Airide integrated cab, damping springs. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;3/27/2015, p5
The article reports on the introduction of the Airide integrated cab and primary air-damping spring systems from Firestone Industrial Products.
- THE R4TECH AIR SUSPENSION SYSTEM. // Contractor Magazine;Nov2011, Vol. 58 Issue 11, p55
The article offers brief information on the R4Tech Air Suspension System from Firestone Industrial Products LLC.
- Lightweight air spring components. // Overdrive;May2012, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p56
The article evaluates the Airide Integrative Air-Damping System from Firestone Industrial Products LLC.
- Maximizing Value. Vise, Avery // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jul2005 Supplement, Vol. 162, p6
Emphasizes the importance of maximizing the value of operation and productivity of equipment in the trucking industry. Factors that contribute to price increase of equipment; Elements in reducing lifecycle costs of equipment; Perspectives used to get the most out of equipment.
- TRUCK PRODUCTS. // Fleet Equipment;Jan2001, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p42
Evaluates several truck products as of January 2001. Airtek, front air suspension and steer axle from Hendrickson; X-One single tire from Michelin; Easy-Fit diaphragm facility from MGM Brakes.
- MORE FROM MATS 2004. Deierlein, Bob; Foote, Andrea // Beverage World;6/15/2004, Vol. 123 Issue 6, p46
Presents information on trucking equipment introduced at the Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky in March 2004. Vocational series of automatic transmissions from Allison Transmission; RideStar RHP trailer air suspension from ArvinMeritor; TIREMAXX trailer suspension systems from...
- The Weekend 'Bag Job PART 2. RICE, JEREMY // Street Trucks;Apr2015, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p78
The article offers step-by-step instruction for installation of air suspension system in the S-10 truck.
- Back to business. Banner, Steve // Commercial Motor;9/15/2005, Vol. 202 Issue 5145, p70
Reports on expected sales increase in used truck in Great Britain in fall 2005. Views of Jim Warburton, used truck sales specialist at Renault dealership Staffordshire CV, on the possible improvement of used truck trade; Impact of high price of diesel on consumers; Sales performance of...
- Filter removes 90% of oil contamination. // Bulk Transporter;Feb2006, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p63
The article evaluates the PuraGuard QC, an upgraded oil coalescing filter that protects the air system by removing excessive oil contamination from the air supply, manufactured by Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC.