Mack receives another U.S. Army contract
- Mack again receives orders from US Army for tractors. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2009, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p10
The article highlights the three additional delivery orders worth 6.6 million U.S. dollars received by Mack Trucks Inc. from the U.S. Army TACOM Life Cycle Management Command. The orders for Mack Vision Elite model tractors are part of a three-year 28.5 million U.S. dollars contract for 152...
- Mack gets another order from US Army. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2009, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p12
The article reports on the additional 18 Mack Vision Elite model tractors ordered by the U.S. Army Tactical Communications (TACOM) Life Cycle Management Command from Mack Trucks. The value of the order, which includes 35-ton lowboy trailers for each tractor, is 2.4 million U.S. dollars. The...
- Mack gets another order from US Army. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2009, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p8
The article reports that the U.S. Army TACOM Life Cycle Management Command has ordered for 18 more Mack Vision Elite model tractors from Mack Trucks Inc. as part of a three-year contract worth 28.5 million dollars which calls for 152 of such models. Delivery of 80 Vision Elite tractors has been...
- U.S. Army enlists Mack Trucks equiment. // Bulk Transporter;Dec2008, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p47
The article reports that Mack Trucks Inc. has received an award of about $28.5 million from the U.S. Army TACOM Life Cycle Management Command for heavy duty tractors and trailers in 2008. Under the terms of the award, the company will, over the next three years, deliver 152 Mack Vision Elite...
- Abundance of New Driver Comforts, Sophisticated Electronics Top the List of Improved Mack CH Features. // Fleet Equipment;May2000, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p42
Deals with the improvements in the interior of the CH tractor of Mack Trucks Incorporated. Reasons behind the improvement of the interior according to Paul L. Vikner, executive vice president of Sales and Marketing at Mack Trucks; Dashboard design of CH tractors; Details on the Mack Performance...
- Mack rolls out the tough Titan tractor. // Bulk Transporter;May2008, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p38
The article evaluates the new Titan heavy transport tractor developed by Mack Trucks Inc.
- Mack Trucks sets 2015 production date for DME-powered Pinnacle tractor. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;7/1/2013, p1
The article offers a preview of the Pinnacle Axle Back tractor from Mack Trucks.
- Mack rolls out Titan tractor. // Refrigerated Transporter;May2008, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p37
The article evaluates the Titan heavy transport tractor from Mack Trucks Inc.
- Mack to offer DME-fueled Pinnacle in 2015. // Fleet Owner;Aug2013, Vol. 108 Issue 8, p1
The article evaluates the dimethyl ether-fueled Pinnacle Axle Back model tractors from Mack Trucks.