WABCO forms joint venture with Fuwa
- WABCO forms joint venture with Fuwa. // Bulk Transporter;Dec2008, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p10
The article reports on the letter of intent signed by WABCO Holdings Inc. with GuangDong Fuwa Engineering Manufacturing Co. Ltd. to form a joint venture for production of air disc brakes in China. The joint venture agreement likely will be completed by the end of 2008, and WABCO should have a 70...
- Practice Aid. Wilkinson, Marcus D. // Commercial Law Bulletin;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p27
Focuses on the use of letters of intent in joint venture deals. Benefits of letters of intent; Objectives of letters of intent; Description of business to be acquired.
- WABCO gains majority share of JV in India. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2009, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p6
The article presents information on WABCO Holdings Inc. which increased its equity investment from 39.2 percent to 75 percent in WABCO-TVS (India) Ltd. in 2009. According to the article, this further strengthened the company's presence in India as well as its capabilities to expand in all...
- Wabco sells more than 100,000 OnGuard CMS in North America. // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);4/4/2016, p32
The article reports that automotive technology supplier WABCO has sold over 100,000 OnGuard collision mitigation systems (CMS) in North America as of early April 2016 through its joint venture firm Meritor WABCO. Also cited are the features of the OnGuard CMS including an adaptive cruise...
- BIJ, Finergia and Meeco plan 30MW solar JV. // Energy Today (Hungary);03/11/2013, p1
The article discusses a solar joint venture that will be formed with the signing of the memorandum of understanding (MoU) by BIJ Corp. of Japan, Meeco Group of Italy and Finergia Advisory and Finance of Italy in March 2013.
- Railways unveils JV for rail lines in Kerala. // FRPT- Infrastructure Snapshot;2/8/2016, p11
The article reports that the Indian Railways has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the governments of Kerala and Andhra Pradesh, India to establish joint venture companies along with the views of railways minister Suresh Prabhu on the joint ventures.
- Bendix announces brake training school schedule. // Fleet Owner Blog;
A calendar of events for the sessions to be hosted by the Bendix Brake Training School in Owosso, Michigan on March 25, 2014 is presented including a session on the range of air brake system components, a session on the fundamentals of compressed air and a session on tactics for air system...
- Mack Introduces Air Disc Brakes for Vocational Truck Lineup. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;1/21/2014, p1
The article evaluates Air Disc Brakes from Mack trucks for vocational truck lineup.
- Kenworth makes Bendix brakes standard. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;12/10/2013, p1
The article offers brief information on the ADB22X air disc brakes from Bendix, which will be used by Kenworth Truck Co. on its Class 8 tractors and trucks.