Link ships its one-millionth Cabmate
- Delphi Looks to Expand MagneRide's Reach. Zoia, David E. // Ward's Auto World;Oct2005, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p23
Presents information on the MagneRide suspension control system developed by Delphi Corp. Details of the company's vehicle application contracts with original equipment manufacturers; Technological features of the device; Cost advantages of the MagneRide compared to conventional dampers or...
- Riding on air. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2008, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p40
The article features Link Manufacturing Ltd., which designs, manufactures and markets primary suspensions for ambulances, shuttle buses and tower haulers. The Iowa-based Link designs and delivers primary air-suspension products for Dodge, Ford and Hino. It offers an offline solution by working...
- Bose Knows -- Shocks? Shuldiner, Herb // Ward's Auto World;Sep2004, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p26
Focuses on a radical electromagnetic suspension system for automobiles from Bose Corp. Suppliers that manufacture similar packages; Advantage of the Bose suspension; Efforts of Amar G. Bose to discover the suspension system.
- Air Ride FAQs. Markel, Andrew // ImportCar;May2015, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p50
The article presents questions and answers related to air suspension system in automobiles including overheated compressor monitoring, service air ride warning coming on after exiting the freeway, and converting to passive shocks and springs.
- Greetings from the editor's desk. Barry, Robert // Motor Equipment News;Jun2013, p2
The article introduces various reports published within the issue, including one about original equipment manufacturers and another about vehicle suspensions.
- AIRBAGS UP IN THE AIR? Torrens, Glenn // Street Machine;Feb2004, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p15
Comments on the ban on automobile airbag suspension in Queensland. Purpose of the ban; Impact of the ban on street machiners; Areas of concern of the ban according to the Vehicle Standards Instruction.
- Air Touch. VENABLE, MARCEL // Street Trucks;Mar2014, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p96
The article offers step-by-step instructions for installing a load-leveling springs in automobile supplied by Air Lift Co.
- Air Ride Diagnostics: Reservoirs and Compressors. Markel, Andrew // ImportCar;Jun2015, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p50
The article focuses on diagnosis and repair of air suspension of automobiles including knowing criteria used by air-ride system for regulating compressor or suspension, codes used by system to alert drivers about problems with reservoir filling, and performing calibration procedures.
- The Use of Virtual Prototypes in Automotive Suspension Design. Drivet-González, Aline; Ramírez-Mendoza, Ricardo A.; Morales-Menendez, Ruben // Journal of Control Engineering & Technology;Jan2013, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p24
Automotive vehicles are among the most complex systems to improve and design due to nonlinear dynamics in the multiple systems that compose it. This article exposes some considerations that had arisen in the process of modeling a quarter with control purposes. This process goes from the...