Marmon acquires TSE Brakes
- Buffett firm takes shine to Fresno manufacturer. Dillard, Gabriel // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;11/14/2008, Issue 323944, p1
The article reports on the acquisition of TSE Brakes, a longtime family-owned business by subsidiary of investment guru Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc. in Fresno, California. The terms of the deal between Marmon Highway Technologies and TSE were not revealed. The majority share of the...
- TSE Brakes introduces VCT air brake actuators. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;12/30/2015, p10
The article announces the launch of TSE Brakes Inc.'s Variable Clocking Technology air brake actuators.
- Marmon to host free tech expo. // Fleet Owner;Sep2010, Vol. 105 Issue 9, p58
The article offers information on a free technology exposition to be hosted by Marmon Highway Technologies LLC at its headquarters in Trussville, Alabama on September 28, 2010.
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS. // Bulk Transporter;Jan2016, Vol. 78 Issue 7, p49
The article announces the 2015 Howard Jones Award to Jd Marhevko, vice-president at aluminum wheels maker Accuride, release of the Variable Clocking Technology (VCT) air brake actuators from TSE Brakes, and appointment of Bryan C. Allen as marketing manager at Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America.
- Spring brake. // Fleet Owner;Oct2000, Vol. 95 Issue 10, p41
Presents information on the Omnibrake XL Series of spring brake chambers from TSE Brakes. Composition of its triple coating; Features adding enhanced service life; Types of the brakes available.
- BWE developing complementary systems. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2011, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p10
The article reports that Brake and Wheel Ends (BWE) of Cullman, Alabama, a business group of Marmon Highway Technologies (MHT), is developing systems to improve performance of brake and wheel end components for the heavy truck and trailer market.
- Marmon Highway Technologies launches division dedicated to intermodal. // Fleet Owner Blog;1/16/2014, p4
The article reports that Marmon Highway Technologies has launched Fontaine Intermodal, a stand-alone division within its Fontaine Engineered Products company which will design and produce products for the intermodal transportation market.
- Marmon group issues products. // Fleet Owner;Jun2003, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p44
Looks at products for the trucking industry launched by various units of Marmon Highway Technologies. Inclusion of Marmon-Herrington's introduction of its Low Floor front wheel steer/drive system; Detroit Steel Products' launch of the Stabil-Air value-priced air suspension system; Fontaine...
- TSE Brakes adds Severe Duty design to more models. // Fleet Owner Blog;10/29/2013, p9
The article reports that TSE Brakes has added its Severe Duty design which protects the piston rod with an accordion style boot cover to its UltraLife and Omnibrake spring brakes.