Navistar reorganizes its truck segment
- Navistar reorganizes its truck segment. // Bulk Transporter;Dec2008, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p10
The article reports on the reorganization of the truck segment of Navistar International Corp. into four business units, including North American Truck Operations, Global Truck Operations, Global Bus Operations, and Navistar Defense. Navistar president, chairman and chief executive officer (CEO)...
- Volvo Group restructuring truck business worldwide. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2011, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p41
The article reports on the plan of the Volvo Group to reorganize its truck division. The move aims to better utilize the global potential of brands and products within truck operations. The chief executive officer will be managing sales and marketing of all of the truck companies which will be...
- OEMs settle spat. // Fleet Owner;Feb2009, Vol. 104 Issue 2, p53
The article discusses the agreement between Ford Motor Co. and Navistar International Corp. for restructuring their ongoing business relationship in the U.S. It states that Ford and Navistar will end their diesel engine supply agreement, but will continue to collaborate a number of initiatives....
- Navistar's CEO says tracking key to economy. Longton, Linda // Overdrive;May2009, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p75
The article focuses on the statement of Navistar International chief executive Dan Ustian regarding the potential of the trucking industry to improve the U.S. economy. He mentions that meeting new emissions regulations will affect truck sales. He adds that if the administration of President...
- One thing Navistar’s CEO did right. Cahill, Joe // Crain's Chicago Business;6/25/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 26, p0004
The article focuses in the innovation at Navistar International Corp., which was pushed by chief executive officer (CEO) Dan Ustian. It says that a new type engine was developed to meet the emission standards of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). It states that Ustian pushed for...
- It's a short, sharp life at the top. // New Zealand Management;Aug2000, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p9
Focuses on the tenure of office of chief executive officers. Role of mergers and acquisitions in chief executive officer departures; Results of a study on executive tenure.
- Å imonovskÃ½ signals changes at top of ÄŒD. Smidova, Zuzana // Prague Business Journal;11/11/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 43, p3
Reports on the plan of the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Milan Simonovsky to replace the chief executive officer of the national railway company Ceske Drahy, Dalibor Zeleny. Transformation into a joint-stock company; Other changes in the top management.
- IT Factory restructures. Callaghan, Dennis // eWeek;12/17/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 49, p23
Focuses on the financial reorganization of IT Factory Inc. in Copenhagen, Denmark. Plan of the company to sell off its North American assets; Resignation of IT Factory founder and chief executive officer, Lars Munch Johansen; Impact of the restructuring on Microsoft Exchange customers. INSET:...
- NetVU CEO Leaves as Association Reorganizes. Ruquet, Mark E. // TechDecisions;Dec2011, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p6
The article announces the resignation of Brad Polansky as chief executive officer (CEO) of NeVU as part of the company's reorganization change in the U.S.