Wabash launches purchasing consortium
- Wabash launches purchasing consortium. // Refrigerated Transporter;Dec2008, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p18
The article reports on the launch of a purchasing consortium by Wabash National Corp. and businesses associated with the transportation industry in the U.S. The Transportation Equipment Purchasing Consortium intends to identify and increase efficiencies and economies of scale in the procurement...
- Wabash National salutes safety achievement. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2004, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p6
Reports on the recognition of the safety achievements of the day shift associates of Lafayette, Indiana-based trailer builder's production line 5 by Wabash National Corp. Reason for recognizing the production line; Number of associates included in the production line; Types of vehicles that are...
- What to do with RoadRailer? Stephens, Bill // Trains;May2002, Vol. 62 Issue 5, p32
Talks about RoadRailer, a bimodal highway van. Advantages of the bimodal van; Information on services offered by the company.
- Wabash National Secures Purchase Agreement for Prime. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2005, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p16
Reports that Wabash National Corp. has confirmed a purchase agreement for refrigerated vans with Prime Inc. Option to expand the agreement.
- Wabash National: It's a truck, it's a train, it's...RoadRailer? Croghan, Lore // FW;2/21/95, Vol. 164 Issue 5, p14
Reports on the impact of bimodal transportation breakthroughs in the United States on the financial performance of Wabash National Corp. as of February 1995. Focus on the company's RoadRailer vehicle; Prospects for commercial acceptance; Share price increase predictions.
- Prime Inc. adds trailers to ArcticLite order. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2008, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p4
The article reports on the decision of refrigerated carrier Prime Inc. to purchase an additional 1,900 ArcticLite refrigerated van trailers from Lafayette, Indiana-based Wabash National Corp. It notes that the ArcticLite trailers remain to be used by the agency in its fleet that includes 3,000...
- TRENDS IN TECHNOLOGY. Mackay, Steven // Overdrive;Jun2006, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p23
The article features the recent innovations in the major trailer segments in the U.S. Transcraft Corp.'s three-axle revamp of its D-Eagle drop deck steel and aluminum combo offers drivers with an additional 2,000 pounds of cargo. Meanwhile, Wabash National Corp.'s DuraPlate trailers help prevent...
- Roehl orders TrailerTails for new trailer order. // Fleet Owner Blog;7/19/2013, p9
The article reports that trailer services provider Roehl Transport has announced that it will deploy 500 TrailerTail aerodynamic devices from ATDynamics on 500 new trailers ordered from trucking equipment maker Wabash National.
- Ultra-wide container. // Fleet Owner;Jan2006, Vol. 101 Issue 1, p40
The article evaluates the DuraPlate CargoMax truck container from Wabash National Corp. and offers information on its design, durability and strength.