Wabash National announces layoffs
- Wabash CEO: Trailer demand could be longest, strongest in history. Longton, Linda // Commercial Carrier Journal;May2013, Vol. 170 Issue 5, p10
The article states that Dick Giromini, chief executive officer (CEO) of Wabash National, U.S. mentions that the requirement for trailers and anew technology to increase the fuel-economy.
- Wabash's Cadiz operations up and running. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2008, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p6
The article announces that the production of flatbed trailers has commenced at the acquired operations of Benson International by Wabash National Corp. The trailer production operations of Benson is in Cadiz, Kentucky. Dick Giromini, national president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Wabash...
- Wabash honored as a top manufacturer. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2015, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p8
The article reports that the trucking equipment maker Wabash National Corp. has been named one of the "50 Best US Manufacturers" by the periodical "IndustryWeek" in its July-August 2015 issue, and presents the views of Wabash president Dick Giromini on the same.
- Wabash National Considers Alternatives. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/4/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p5
The article focuses on the decision of Indiana trailer maker Wabash National Co. to engage with BB&T Capital Markets to help it consider alternative strategies. There has been a 0.51 U.S. dollar decline in the stock of Wabash for the last 12 months. Chief executive officer Dick Giromini explains...
- Wabash's Net Income Up 9% in Q3. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/26/2016, p1
The article focuses on the financial performance of the trucking equipment firm Wabash in the third quarter of 2016 which include rise in its earnings and decline in its net sales and operating EBITDA, and mentions views of its chief executive officer (CEO) Dick Giromini on the same.
- RECOVERY FEAT. Seeds, Dennis // Smart Business Indianapolis;Apr2012, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p10
The article informs about several ways which helped Wabash National Corp.'s chief executive officer (CEO) Dick Giromini to sail his company through recession in the U.S. and direct it to the path of positive growth. It states that when a company faces financial challenges, a CEO needs to be...
- Wabash Expanding Operations with Frankfort Facility. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;9/5/2014, p1
The article discusses the planning of the commercial trucking equipment supplier Wabash National Corp. to expand its business operations for the company Wabash Composites (WC) with opening of a facility in Frankfort, Indiana. It presents the views of the firm's chief executive officer (CEO) Dick...
- Wabash National expanding operations Frankfort IN plant. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;9/10/2014, p1
The article reports on the plans of the semi-trailers maker Wabash National Corp. to expand production operations for its Wabash Composites business in Frankfort, Indiana. Topics include appreciation of Dick Giromini, president of Wabash National, for the support of Frankfort Mayor Chris...
- Wabash acquires Benson assets. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2008, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p5
The article reports that Wabash National Corp. announced on July 28, 2008 that it had completed the acquisition of certain operating assets of Benson International for approximately $5 million. Wabash National president and chief executive officer (CEO) Dick Giromini, however, said that the...