What's In Your Playbook?
- Food court--the next generation. Breskin, Ira // Shopping Center World;Oct2002, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p12
Reports the market performance of Cheesecake Factory Inc. restaurant. Average annual sales; Expenditure on the business expansion; Goal of the company.
- Grand Lux Cafe. Martin, Richard // Nation's Restaurant News;08/14/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 33, p72
Focuses on the opening of the Grand Lux Cafe and Restaurant in Las Vegas, Nevada owned by Cheesecake Factory Inc. Theme and design of the establishment; Inspiration for the Lux Cafe's concept according to company executives.
- What a cakewalk. Hartnett, Michael // Restaurant Business;11/1/93, Vol. 92 Issue 16, p74
Reports on the performance of the Cheesecake Factory chain of restaurants. 1991 expansion outside California base; Estimates on profits from additional units; Formula for success and patronage; Architectural design; Menu selection; Patron loyalties; Management philosophy; Addition of outlets.
- Say cheesecake. Daily, Laura // Restaurant Business;01/15/98, Vol. 97 Issue 2, p75
Features the cheesecakes by Cheesecake Factory in Beverly Hills, California. Dutch Apple Caramel Streusel; Fresh banana; Tiramisu Cheesecake; Factors that contribute to the strong product selling of Cheesecake Factory. INSETS: Recipe;Foodline, by Laura Daily and Joan Lang.
- Big-box Cheesecake Factory eyes more little-box locations. Prewitt, Milford // Nation's Restaurant News;01/04/99, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p11
Focuses on the plans of the Cheesecake Factory to expand its limited-menu concepts to airport food courts and other venues in 1999. Views of analysts on the company's traditional high-volume, big-box concept; Financial performance of the company; Other plans of the company.
- Cheesecake Factory's Grand Lux brand wins 24-hour-format bet. Spector, Amy // Nation's Restaurant News;07/12/99, Vol. 33 Issue 28, p4
Reports on the food service chain prototype of Cheesecake Factory Inc. in Las Vegas, Nevada called Grand Lux Cafe. Sales average of the restaurant; Food price range; Corporate history.
- Cheesecake Factory. Prewitt, Milford // Nation's Restaurant News;5/22/95, Vol. 29 Issue 21, p106
Features Cheesecake Factory dinner-house chain. Source of problems with same-store sales despite having excess guests in its restaurants; Ambience; Menu; Financial performance in 1994; Remarks from David Overton, chairman and chief executive officer.
- Chautauqua growth takes wing. Schoettle // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/15/99, Vol. 20 Issue 35, p3
Reports on restaurant chain Cheesecake Factory Inc.'s negotiation of a lease for space at the Fashion Mall in Indianapolis, Indiana. Significance of the deal to the commercial real estate market in Indianapolis; Other high-profile tenants of the mall; Changes planned for the mall to facilitate...
- Excessive--and good. Spiselman, Anne // Crain's Chicago Business;11/13/95, Vol. 18 Issue 46, p61
Features the Cheesecake Factory restaurant at the John Hancock Center in Chicago, Illinois. Includes business hours; Entrees; Food quality.