Gen Y: Help and Hindrance
- Poll reveals support for infrastructure. Malloy, Cy // Concrete Products;Nov97, Vol. 100 Issue 11, p57
Discusses results of a survey on infrastructure conducted in the United States by Penn Schoen & Berland Associates. Americans' agreement that highway improvement should be made a government priority; Legislation introduced in the US Congress to address infrastructure needs.
- Mark Penn got $6 million from stimulus. Bolton, Alexander // Hill;12/9/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 145, p1
The article reports on nearly 6 million dollars in stimulus money received by Burson-Marsteller and Penn, Schoen & Berland Associents Inc. in the U.S.
- More women we love... and a few we don't. Penn; Schoen // Esquire;Aug97, Vol. 128 Issue 2, p56
Presents the results of a survey conducted by Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates Incorporated regarding the views of men on several women celebrities in United States. Women who are out of this world; Mansons we love; For whom would you would like to buy lingerie. INSET: Survey methodology..
- Rich Feel Better About Economy. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;8/2/2004, Vol. 108 Issue 29, p30
Reports that rich people are feeling better about the American economy. Results of a survey conducted by Penn Schoen & Berland Associates.
- The Narcissus Survey. Hertzberg, Hendrik // New Yorker;01/05/98, Vol. 73 Issue 41, p27
Focuses on the Narcissus Survey, which was conducted by the company Penn, Schoen & Berland. Reference to the magazine `The New Yorker'; Number of groups the questions in consultation with editors of the magazine were divided into; Identification of groups; Information on American religion;...
- Cheaper chips in store as Intel speeds up Core Duo. Schofield, Jack // Computer Weekly;8/1/2006, p18
The article reports on Intel Corp.'s plan to launch its new 64-bit Core Duo microprocessors and discusses the company's development in the notebook PC market. The new microprocessors are faster than the microprocessors manufactured by its main rival, AMD. Its new processor designs are: Conroe...
- Green meansï¿½. // Casual Living;Oct2008, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p51
The article presents results of a survey of consumers conducted by Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates regarding their familiarity with a number of green terms and how much their association with a product would influence a purchase. More than three in four survey respondents said words such as...
- BRIEFLYï¿½. // Casual Living;Oct2008, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p62
The article presents results of the Green Brands Survey conducted by Penn, Schoen & Berland Associates. According to the survey, four out of five consumers believe it is important for companies to implement environmentally friendly practices. The National Wildlife Federation said several major...
- The Kids are Alright. Wallis, Claudia; Barovick, Harriet // Time;7/5/1999, Vol. 154 Issue 1, p56
Presents the results of a survey of United States youth by pollsters Penn, Schoen & Berland Association for the children's television channel, Nickelodeon and `Time' magazine. Topics including feeling safe at school, peer pressure, and family values; How long parents remain significant people...