Health Care Borrowers Tell of Road to Recovery From Brink of Failure
- Where Are the Investment Opportunities? Singer, Harvey N. // Nursing Homes: Long Term Care Management;Dec2000, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p52
Evaluates the investment opportunities in the long-term care industry in the United States. Factors which affect the stability of the industry; Criteria investors use to acquire and invest in properties; Operational aspects which lenders consider important for financing.
- Survey: Institutional Investors Demand Security, Disclosure. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;8/9/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31446, p33
Focuses on the demand of institutional investors for a strict security provisions and disclosure requirements of health care in the U.S. Improvement of bankruptcy rate Measurement on the risk sensitivity of health care; Implication of disclosure requirements.
- Demographics Are Destiny. Popovec, Jennifer // Registered Rep;May2011, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p83
The article discusses the trend and condition of healthcare real estate investment trusts (HCREIT) in the U.S. It states that the HCREITs have offered financial investors a low-risk investment with attractive yields ranging from 4.52% to 6.97% as of April 2011 as indicated by SNL Financial....
- Asian exposure of some U.S. firms raises antennae of investors, rating agencies. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;09/25/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30486, p6
Reports on the exposure of Wall Street investors from bad loans to emerging markets. BT Alex.Brown's possible downgrade; Concerns on Lehman Brothers' derivative products; Downgrading of banks in Japan, by ratings agencies.
- Investors Favor Loans with $1.55B. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/25/2013, p41
The article reports on the increasing interest of U.S. investors in leveraged loans over high yield bonds offered by finance and nonfinance firms in 2013.
- Entrepreneurial Investing. Rutledge, John // ABA Journal;Mar87 Supplement, Vol. 73, p6
Discusses the ins and outs of entrepreneurial investing in the U.S. Requirements to become a successful investor in the market; Market factors that aid small investors; Investment opportunities for small investors in the market.
- The Cutting Room Floor. Flaherty, Robert J. // Equities;May/Jun2002, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p4
Focuses on the investment strategy of several equity investors in the U.S. Application of the concepts of Sir John Templeton to editorial philosophy and direction; Prevalence of unexpected bankruptcies; Restoration of investor confidence.
- Value's comeback extends to international equities. Feinberg, Phyllis // Pensions & Investments;01/08/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p3
Reports on the resurgence of international value investing in the United States. Interest of institutional investors; Benefits from international equities.
- Investors embrace loans amid surge in bond defaults. Shaw, Joy; Braunschweig, Carolina // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/08/99, Vol. 65 Issue 44, p6
Looks at the trend in the United States where investors turn to leveraged banks to ward off future hits. Reason for the trend; Forecasts of analysts regarding the trend.