Spokane May Cut Services Due to Garage Cash Stuck in Limbo
- Industry. Leauby, Bruce A. // Pennsylvania CPA Journal;Summer98, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p16
Focuses on the parking meter developed by a small company in Pennsylvania. Important functions served by the parking meter; How the device works; Disadvantage of the meter; How the meters affect the revenues in Pennsylvania.
- Downtown still piqued by parking problems. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;11/13/2000, Issue 322694, p34
Editorial. Focuses on parking problems facing downtown Fresno, California. Fresno City Council's decision to authorize the reinstallation of parking meters in the area; Estimated annual dollars generated by the meters; Lack of firm plans or projects for improving the downtown parking facilities.
- Additional funding on the way for Stamford Courthouse. // Fairfield County Business Journal;11/10/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 45, p24
Reports on the pending approval of the funds for the completion of the parking garage at the Stamford Courthouse in Connecticut. Facilitation of design changes; Total cost of the project; Enhancement of the court facilities.
- No long-term alternative to Operation Stack admits Suffolk. // Truck & Driver;Jun2010, p11
The article reports on the lack of money of Suffolk, England for long-term alternative Operation Stack arrangements for truck parking.
- Massachusetts agency looks at unique garage financing. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;06/11/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30660, p1
Reports on the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority's approach in using bonds to finance a parking garage project in the state. Details of the construction project; Differences from the authority's previous bond deals; Bond ratings.
- Spokane PDA Controversy Could Harm City's Credit Rating. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;08/17/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30956, p3
Reports on the controversy surrounding the Spokane Parking Public Development Authority. Proposal to dissolve the authority; Plans to issue parking garage bonds.
- Chicago Park District set for parking-garage revenue bond sale. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;09/27/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30734, p40
Reports on the revenue bond issue of the Chicago Park District to renovate the city's downtown parking garages. Managers of the bond issue; Structure and rating of the bonds.
- Florida County Considers Options After Dumping Issue's Underwriters. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;06/13/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30911, p4
Focuses on the consideration of Broward County commissioners on how to forego on a bond issue for a parking garage in Florida. Demand of the commissioners for the request letters of interest form underwriters; Concern over the effects of the participation of Howard Gary & Co. in the deal;...
- Pennsylvania Agency to Sell $49M for Philadelphia Garage. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;12/5/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31526, p3
Reports that the Pennsylvania Economic Development Financing Authority will sell multi-million dollars worth of revenue bonds to build a nine-level parking garage at a station in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Assignment of ratings to the stand-alone parking garages by credit rating agencies;...