Enhance to Release Sale Plans by Friday
- Radian Expected to Ink Deal For Enhance. Julavits, Robert // American Banker;3/1/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 41, p11
Reports that Radian Group Inc. was expected to close its acquisition of Enhance Financial Services Group Inc. on February 28, 2001. Stockholders' approval of the purchase agreement.
- Radian in $540M Deal for Enhance. Julavits, Robert // American Banker;11/15/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 220, p10
Reports on Radian Group Inc.'s entry into a definitive agreement to buy Enhance Financial Services Group Inc. for 540 million dollars in stock. Core business of each company; Share of Radian common stock that Enhance stockholders will receive for each share of Enhance.
- Enhance division names president. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;03/11/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30596, p31
Announces the selection of Tony M. Ettinger for the position of president of credit-based business, alliances, and ventures for Enhance Financial Services Group Inc.
- Financial briefs..... // Insurance Advocate;04/27/96, Vol. 107 Issue 17, p28
Reports on developments related to Enhance Financial Services Group Inc. Completion of public offering.
- Share repurchasing approved. // Insurance Advocate;12/28/96, Vol. 107 Issue 50, p16
Reports that Enhance Financial Services Group Inc.'s board of directors has authorized a share repurchase program under which up to 750,000 shares of its common stock may be acquired through open market transactions. Termination of the August 1992 share repurchase program.
- Street Waits for Enhanced News on EFS. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;07/24/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 30, p1
Deals with the search of Enhance Financial Services for strategic alternatives in 2000. Three main options for Enhance; Credit review of Moody on the company as of July; Possible buyers of the company.
- Enhance Financial promotes Julie Stern. Tunick, Britt // Bond Buyer;01/13/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30309, p31
Focuses on Enhance Financial Services Group Inc.'s promotion of Julie Stern to senior vice president and manager of its underwriting operations. Job description; Career history of Stern.
- EFS Unfazed By Moody's Downgrade. Lonkevich, Dan // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;09/06/99, Vol. 103 Issue 36, p9
Reports on the effect of Moody's downgrade on the insurance stocks of Enhance Financial Services (EFS). Comments from market analysts; Predicted earnings of EFS; Background on EFS.
- Moody's announces review of enhance for potential downgrade. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;03/30/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30609, p28
Reports on the review of the credit rating of Enhance Financial Services Group Inc. by Moody's Investors Service. Possible downgrade of the rating.