Houston Ready for Takeoff
- San Francisco airs fly despite markets' dive. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;05/07/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30636, p2
Reports that a $250-million issue of the San Francisco Airport Commission has sold quickly, despite a sharp selloff in the United States municipal bond market.
- Compromise could lead to $500 million of new PFCs. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;03/06/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30842, p4
Reports on additional revenues to back airport bond issues from the passenger facility charges adopted by aviation bill negotiators in the United States. Positive development for airport finance and bondholders; Part of a bill to extend and expand federal aviation programs in the US.
- Denver International set to take off with $600 million of revenue bonds. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;07/16/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30188, p3
Reports on the planned issuance of revenue bonds for the Denver International Airport in Denver, Colorado. Preliminary financing plan; Intended uses for money to be raised from the bond issue; Upgrading of the bonds by Moody's Investors Service; Selection of the underwriting team for the...
- Deal preview: Dade County, Fla.'s $200 million aviation deal should soar. Gallo, Pete // Bond Buyer;10/08/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30247, p2
Reports on the strong investor reception for the $200 million bond issue planned by Dade County, Florida in October 1997 to finance an improvement program for the Miami International Airport.
- Upstate N.Y. Airport Plan Faces Resistance. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;12/29/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31047, p44
Reports that Cattaraugus County, New York legislators have scheduled a January 9, 2001 meeting to discuss plans to issue bonds to finance the construction of a new airport.
- Kansas City to Sell PFC-Backed Airport Debt Competitively. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;05/23/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31145, p34
Reports on Kansas City, Missouri's plan to competitively sell bonds backed solely by passenger facility charges collected at Kansas City International Airport. City's first major new-money airport debt issuance since 1994; Amount of bonds to be issued by Kansas City.
- Spurned by Knoxville, Tenn., Airport Authority Takes Action. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;04/25/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31125, p5
Focuses on the Metropolitan Knoxville Airport Authority's approval of a plan to sell revenue bonds in May 2001. Amount of bonds to be sold; Airport bond sales in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority to Head to Market Next Year. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/27/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32286, p3
The article reports that the Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority in North Carolina plans to sell as much as $320 million worth of revenue bonds during the first quarter of 2006. The proceeds of the bond issue will be used to finance an expansion project for the Raleigh-Durham International Airport...
- San Jose Airport Seeks $836M. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;7/20/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32672, p1
The article reports on the plan of the officials at Norman Y. Minesta San Jose International Airport to as the San Jose City Council in California to approve a nearly $836 million revenue bond sale at its meeting on August 14, 2007. The bond proceeds would help the airport fund the construction...