- HIGHEST PAID CEOS. // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/31/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 52, p62
A list concerning the highest paid chief executive officers (CEOs) in Ohio, including Robert J. Keegan of Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co., James L. Hambrick of Lubrizol Corp., and David L. Pugh. of Applied Industrial Technologies Inc., is presented.
- HIGHEST PAID NON-CEOS. // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/31/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 52, p66
A list concerning the highest paid non-chief executive officers (CEOs) in Ohio, including Parker W. Vande Steeg of Parker Hannifin Corp., Jeffrey D. Kelly of National City Corp., and Thomas W. Bunn of KeyCorp., is presented.
- HIGHEST PAID CEOS. // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/22/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 51, p4
The article lists the highest paid chief executive officers (CEOs) in Ohio, ranked by 2007 total compensation, which include Robert J. Keegan of Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co., Zev Weiss of American Greetings Corp., and Joseph P. Keithley of Keithley Instruments Inc.
- Events. // San Diego Business Journal;11/15/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 46, p27
The article lists the most admired chief executive officer (CEO) of the year 2010 finalists in San Diego, California which include John Andonian of Evans Tire & Service Centers, Eric Basu of Sentek Global and Jack Berkman of Berkman.
- New York Area's Fortunate 100. // Crain's New York Business;12/22/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 51/52, p39
A list of New York area's top chief executive officers, including Stephen A. Schwarzman, John A. Thain and Mario J. Gabelli, is presented.
- CEO WATCH. // Business Today;3/7/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p34
The article lists the top Indian and global chief executive officers, which includes O.P. Bhatt of State Bank of India (SBI), Ratan Tata of Tata Group, and I. Rosenfeld of Kraft Foods Inc.
- CRAIN'S LIST: TOP-COMPENSATED CEOS. // Crain's Detroit Business;12/27/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 52, p29
The article lists Detroit, Michigan based top compensated chief executive officers (CEO) as ranked by the compensation given to them in the fiscal year 2009 including Alan Mulally of Ford Motor Co., John Plant from TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. and Robert Rossiter of Lear Corp.
- Events. // San Diego Business Journal;11/16/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 46, pA28
The article lists the most admired chief executive officers (CEO) of the 2009 finalists in San Diego, California including Andy Abramson of Comunicano Inc., Brent Altomare of Groovy Like A Movie, and Matt Baker of Feast On This.
- Blue-Chip All-Stars Suit Up. Cendrowski, Scott // Fortune International (Europe);1/19/2009, Vol. 159 Issue 1, p14
A list is presented of corporate chief executive officers (CEO) who could change positions in 2009.