- Blair's something for everyone. de Beer, Patrice // New Statesman;03/27/98, Vol. 127 Issue 4378, p16
Reports on the speech by Prime Minister Tony Blair of Great Britain addressed to the French politicians. Two reasons for his popularity in France; Acceptance by the British of the loss of many social benefits and protections which would have been unacceptable in other parts of Europe; Message...
- BLAIR, FILLING HIS BOOTS AMONG THE BIG POTATOES OF BOHEMIAN GROVE. Dobbie, Peter // CardLine;2006, Vol. 6 Issue 30, p47
MR BLAIR'S presence in San Francisco this weekend coincides with one of the great back scratching and deal-making soirees of the American calendar.
- TONY'S GISSA-JOB TOUR. Oliver, Jonathan; Graham, Caroline // CardLine;2006, Vol. 6 Issue 30, p65
PARTYING WITH THE SUPER RICHâ€¦ AN $80-A-TICKET SPEECHâ€¦ NETWORKING LIKE CRAZYâ€¦ ISMR BLAIR'S AMERICAN TRIP JUST ONE LONG JOB APPLICATION?
- Can Blair kill off Britain's Tory state at last? Marquand, David // New Statesman;05/14/2001, Vol. 130 Issue 4537, p19
Reflects on the ability of British Prime Minister Tony Blair to change the political influence of the Conservative Party with a possible re-election win in Great Britain in 2001. Reputation as an anti-Conservative; Contributions to British foreign relations with other European countries;...
- Blair's euro time-bomb. Ashley, Jackie // Public Finance;10/13/2000, p4
Comments on British Prime Minister Tony Blair's speech about how European Union (EU) could be made more political and democratic. Blair's visit to Warsaw, Poland; Reconciliation of national identity with the superpower Blair believes Europe can become; Reform of the EU from the inside.
- Brown shows signs of changing style, tone of U.K. policy. // Hill;8/2/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 95, p28
The article offers analysis related to the move of the Prime Minister Gordon Brown in changing the style and tone of Great Britain's foreign policy. It is stated that the distinctive features of Brown's approach to foreign policy, especially when compared to his predecessor, Tony Blair, are...
- TONY BLAIR. McAllister, J.F.O. // Time International (South Pacific Edition);12/31/2001, Issue 52, p76
Profiles Tony Blair, the prime minister of Great Britain. Discussion of his political leadership; His relationship with other world leaders, including United States President George W. Bush; Support for his role in the war on terrorism; Challenges that face Blair in his efforts to implement...
- Europe falls out of love with Tony. Bates, Stephen // New Statesman;07/31/98, Vol. 127 Issue 4396, p31
Reports on the relationship between British Prime Minister Tony Blair and his European Union (EU) partners. Speculation that relations will worsen between 1998 and 1999; Listing of events which Blair must attend with his EU partners; Details on Blair's first 12 months in dealings with Europe;...
- YES I DETEST BUSH, BUT AMERICA'S STILL SPECIAL. Moore, Suzanne // CardLine;2006, Vol. 6 Issue 30, p51
WE'VE all been there, haven't we? A friend tells us their partner would never cheat on them and we are put in an awkward position because we know the real truth.