The nation's going Bertie
- Creative strategy is key to Trebor revival. Cheary, Natalie // Marketing Week;10/30/1997, Vol. 20 Issue 31, p22
Examines the effectiveness of Trebor Bassett's senior executive reshuffling program in strengthening the company's marketing operations. Dissolution of the marketing director position; Decline in Trebor's market share for 1997; Rival companies in the confectionery market; Advertising...
- Trebor Bassett to revamp kids' confectionery range. Whitfield, Paul // Marketing (00253650);9/2/1999, p4
Reports on Trebor Bassett's relaunching of its children's confectionery range in Great Britain. Goals of the move; Advertising campaign launched to mark the revamp.
- Butterkist returns to TV with `the fun's never done' theme. Hone, Lucy // Campaign (UK);04/10/98, Issue 15, p6
States that WCRS's advertising work for Trebor Bassett's Butterkist popcorn brand is due to be aired on national television on April 18, 1998. Value of the campaign; What the commericals depicts; Who the commericals were written by; Expectations for the campaign; Comments from Stephen...
- Bitter pill for Cadbury's northern sweet makers. // Food Manufacture;Nov2003, Vol. 78 Issue 10, p12
Reports that the Cadbury Schweppes PLC's confectionery business Cadbury Trebor Bassett will close its factories at Radcliffe, Greater Manchester and Chesterfield. Decline in sales of products.
- Trebor Bassett director axed in senior reshuffle. Cheary, Natalie // Marketing Week;10/23/1997, Vol. 20 Issue 30, p9
Announces the dismissal of Trebor Bassett managing director Bruce Burnett after a management restructuring move by the company. Merger between the roles of marketing director and sales director; Comments from company spokeswoman Jill Wells; Brands managed by Trebor; Company's struggle to meet...
- Cadbury shakes up top-level posts. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);2/27/2003, p1
Reports on the promotion of top level officials of Great Britain's company Cadbury Trebor Bassett. Acquisition made by the company; Job responsibilities of president global commercial strategy, Nick Fell; Impacts of acquisitions on the company's operations.
- Trebor slims down for leaner branding. Wilkinson, Amanda // Marketing Week;8/26/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 30, p20
Focuses on the branding strategy implemented by British confectionery company Trebor Bassett to boost its sales. Provision of more coherent platform for disparate range of sugar confectionery products; Relaunch of children's candy under the banner Bassett's and Beyond.
- And the winner is... // Works Management;Oct2008, Vol. 61 Issue 10, p7
The article presents compliments from the author including to those who completed the WM input costs survey and to Mark Jones, Cadbury Trebor Bassett manufacturing head.
- Trebor Bassett uses TV push to rebrand children's confectionery. // Marketing Week;8/19/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p7
Reports on the relaunching of the kids' confectionery products of British firm Trebor Bassett through a television campaign. Branding of the products as Bassett's and Beyond; Market share.