Not quite the real thing
- Weetabix ends Asda tour of UK. // Marketing Event;Apr2001, p8
Reports that Weetabix has ended its Asda roadshow campaign. How Weetabix performed its campaign; Significance of the campaign.
- Weetabix hopes for Mini Crunch benefit via main brand ads. // Campaign (UK);10/18/2002, Issue 41, p8
Reports on the launching of television advertising for the Mini Crunch brand of Weetabix in Great Britain.
- Alpen puts Â£5m behind expansion of cereals range. // Marketing (00253650);5/23/2002, p5
Reports on the expansion and marketing of the Alpen cereals range of cereal company Weetabix in Great Britain.
- A case for the Brand X-Files. // Marketing (00253650);7/18/2002, p48
Features the marketing campaign of Weetabix Ltd. in Great Britain. Appearance of the people in the science fiction Web sites used in the project; Comment of farm owner David Hughes on the message beyond the campaign.
- The truth is free with only eight tokens. // Marketing Week;7/25/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p18
Reports on the advertising campaigns of Weetabix which caused commotion in Beckhampton, Wiltshire, England. Reaction of the area's residents to the campaign; Apology issued by the company for causing an alarm.
- Weetabix Minis lines rolling again. // Grocer;6/15/2013, p4
The article reports on Weetabix Ltd.'s restart of production of the Weetabix Minis wheat breakfast cereal in Great Britain.
- WEETA BIX IN DEBT FINANCING TALKS. // Food Manufacture;Oct2011, Vol. 86 Issue 10, p11
The article reports on the involvement of Weetabix Ltd. in the possible 900 million pounds debt refinancing package.
- Weetabix schedules Â£14m centralisation of creative accounts. White, Jeremy // Campaign (UK);9/14/2001, Issue 37, p1
Reports that Weetabix is reviewing its advertising account. Estimated value of the account.
- Weetabix puts Â£13m advertising business up for review. // Campaign;1/14/2011, Issue 2, p11
The article reports on the 13-million-pound advertising business review of Weetabix Ltd.