FOR NEARLY ANY DAYPART: NEW LINES ON CHICKEN
- What are ya?Chicken? Lefebvre, Joanna // Food Management;Aug2005, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p62
Focuses on the different chicken menu applications used by food service operators in the U.S. Menu design prepared by Frank Cirillo for the Cathedral Preparatory School at Erie, Pennsylvania; Development of new chicken recipes by Beth Gallagher at the York Hospital in York, Maine; Food service...
- More healthy options. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;07/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p90
Talks about the popularity of chicken dishes in universities and colleges in the United States. Information on chicken menus; How chicken is served by caterers; Why chicken remains popular.
- Today's No. 1 Request. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;6/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p48
Deals with the popularity of chicken recipes at various universities and colleges in the U.S. Details of the sandwich, pasta and salad offerings at Oklahoma State University; List of chicken dishes at Ohio University; Ways of cooking chicken.
- IN 2001: Pre-wraps and beverages are the top sellers. // FoodService Director;9/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p51
Presents statistics on grab-and-go sales in non-commercial food service locations in the United States as of September 2001. Percentage of colleges and universities that offer grab-and-go foods; Sales in hospitals; Categories of grab-and-go sales.
- MARKET MATTERS. // FoodService Director;12/15/206, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p4
The article presents news briefs related to food service. Room service and cashless payment systems are gaining favor among hospitals that operate their own foodservice programs, according to the annual membership survey conducted by the National Society for Healthcare Foodservice Management....
- IN 2001: Revenues up 4%, staff counts 8%. // FoodService Director;9/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p51
Presents statistical data on the productivity of food service operators in several non-commercial markets in the U.S. in 2001. Colleges; Hospitals; Nursing homes.
- Making it Authentic, Making it Ethnic. Schuster, Karolyn // Food Management;Apr2007, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p42
The article discusses the concept of introducing ethnic menus from medical centers in the U.S. The author cites the menus offered by these foodservers including the Garfield Medical Center, Stony Brook University Hospital, and at Loudoun County foodservice. Menus range from Chinese dishes to...
- ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE: DESSERT SENSIBILITY. Lassen, Mary // FoodService Director;09/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p108
Offers a look at the dessert food service operations at four institutions in the United States. Seton Medical Center in San Antonio, Texas; Logansport Memorial Hospital in Indiana; West Virginian Wesleyan College in Buckhannon; Grant Regional Health Center in Lancaster, Wisconsin.
- Setting Standards. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;7/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p28
Discusses the strategies that foodservice operators must incorporate in their operations according to keynote speakers Chip Madera and Carlton Green. Advice on maximizing employee performance; Profile of Green; Details of how Green improved the performance of the foodservice department at the...